Jobs With Map
+1 (868)285-9JOB/ +1 (868) 293-0678
#143 Wrightson Road, Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago WI.
Mon - Sat 8.00 - 18.00. Sunday CLOSED
to reach dream jobs easier.
you might be interested based on your profile.
to reach dream jobs easier.
you might be interested based on your profile.
Jobs With Map
You must be logged in to view this page.
Login to your account
Do not you have an account?
By hitting the
button, you agree to the
Register for new job alert
Your Email *
Your Name *
ACCOUNTING, FINANCE, AUDIT, INSURANCE ADMIN
ADMINISTRATIVE, BUSINESS-ADMIN, CLERICAL,
ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, SALES, RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
COMPUTERS, IT, GRAPHICS
CUSTOMER SERVICE, TELEMARKETING, OPERATOR
EDUCATION, TEACHING, RESEARCH
ENGINEERING, CONSTRUCTION, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, QS
FACILITIES, CLEANING, MAINTENANCE
HEALTH SAFETY ENVIRONMENT HSE
HOTEL, RESTAURANT, FOOD BEVERAGE
HUMAN RESOURCES, RECRUITMENT
MEDICAL, NURSING, PHARMACY, HEALTH
PROCURMENT, PURCHASING, INVENTORY
SECURITY, LAW ENFORCEMENT
TECHNICAL, TECHNICIAN, ARCHITECT, QA/ QS
WAREHOUSING, MANUFACTURING, PRODUCTION, INVENTORY
SOUTH WEST - LA BREA, POINT FORTIN
CENTRAL - COUVA, POINT LISAS
SOUTH CENTRAL - PENAL, SIPARIA
SOUTH - SAN FERNANDO, POINTE A PIERRE
SOUTH EAST - MAYARO, RIO CLARO
CENTRAL - CHAGUANAS, CARONI, FREEPORT
WEST - DIEGO MARTIN, CHAGUARAMAS
NORTH - PORT OF SPAIN, WOODBROOK, ST. JAMES, MORVANT
NORTH CENTRAL - CUREPE, MT HOPE, SAN JUAN
NORTH EAST - ST AUGUSTINE, TUNAPUNA, AROUCA, PIARCO, TRINCITY
EAST - ARIMA, SANGRE GRANDE
- Ability to conduct market research and visualize data
- Ability to lead a team-based approach to decision making
- Ability to meet deadlines in a time sensitive and constantly changing environment
- Ability to motivate and inspire others
- Computer Proficient
- Contemporary Leadership skills
- Expansive knowledge of all areas of Trinidad
- Experience working on production lines
- Knowledgeable in the field of Statistics and Research Methods
- Must be a quick learner - Must be mature and reliable - Must possess good interpersonal skills
- Must be a quick learner - Must be mature and reliable - Must possess good interpersonal skills - Must possess the ability to work without supervision
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with minimal errors
- Must be mature and reliable
- Must possess good interpersonal skills
- Quick learner - Mature and reliable - Good interpersonal skills
- Resourceful and excellent at Resolving Issues
-• Working knowledge of accounting principles and practices
· Application of Safety Standards for Making Hot Jobs.
· Applications of AUTOCAD.
· Applications of Microsoft Office.
· Applications of Microsoft Project.
· Conduct of Hazard Identification.
· Development of Fault Correction Procedures.
· Development of Procedures for Corrective and Preventive Maintenance.
· Development of Safe Work Procedures.
· Development of Work Permits and Hot Fried.
· F.A.T. Seatrial Systems Electrical and Instrumentation.
· Knowledge of electrical and instrumentation inspection testing techniques standards.
· Monitoring Control and Planning Works.
· Preparation of Quality Control Procedures.
· Procedures for Procurement of Equipment and Materials.
· Review Engineering Instrumentation and Electrical Details.
· Staff Supervision in Installation and Construction of Instrumentation and Electrical Works.
'Work with web interface to configure devices
” “Quikbooks Accounting” & “Peachtree Accounting” packages.
” “Syteline Accounting
(CCTV) Closed-Circuit Television-Activu System
(FNARS) FEMA National Radio System
*I.T SUPPORT ENGINEER/SOFTWARE SUPPORT ANALYSTS*
• 3 – 5 O’Level passes including Math and English Language ideal
• 3 years of warehouse or logistics experience preferred
• A minimum of three (3) GCE/ CXC O’ Levels • At least one (1) year experience in a similar position • Ability to work Flexible hours • Ability to work in a fast pace
• A minimum of three (3) years experience in a similar environment
• Ability and willingness to learn new technology.
• Ability to conduct market research and visualize data
• Ability to cope with unexpected situations
• Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely both oral and written.
• Ability to handle various tools (including diagnostic machines).
• Ability to lead a team-based approach to decision making
• Ability to lead change efforts and behaviors.
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to manage a team and function as an effective team member.
• Ability to manage resources under time constraints.
• Ability to meet the physical demands required of this position
• Ability to meet the physical demands required of this position; bend
• Ability to motivate and inspire others
• Ability to Multi-task
• Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
• Ability to read and write.
• Ability to train and develop staff.
• Ability to use and adapt to office equipment
• Ability to work a flexible schedule according to seasonal demands
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work shift
• Ability to work shift including
• Ability to work shifts
• Ability to work the team.
• Ability to work well with others or part of a team
• Ability to work with no supervision and manage department when the manager is out of office.
• Able to work in a fast paced
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• ACCA Level 1 or completion of the CAT program or equivalent • Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
• Accounting Software - SAP
• Adroit in the quality control & inspection of a wide spectrum of procedures & systems. • Monitoring of supplier Quality Assurance
• Advance knowledge in automotive maintenance and repair.
• Advance knowledge of modern electrical vehicular systems e.g. hybrid vehicles
• Advanced Diploma or appropriate formal training in a related discipline
• An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements
• An equivalent combination of appropriate training / qualifications and experience may be considered.
• Analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Appreciation for good customer service and customer relations.
• At least 2 years’ prior experience in a related field will be an asset
• At least 3 years experience in systems administration environment
• At least five (5) O’ Level passes including Math and English Language
• At least five (5) O’Level passes including Math and English Language
• At least five (5) O’Level passes including Math and English Language.
• At least five (5) years experience as a mechanic.
• At least one (1) month experience in merchandizing of food products. • High School Certificate and a minimum of 2 years’ experience
• At least one (1) year work experience in the general operations and/or maintenance of a food manufacturing environment.
• At least one year’s experience in a similar capacity
• Attention to detail
• Auto mechanic repair qualifications from an established institution.
• Bachelor degree or above in telecommunications
• Basic understanding of repairing computers.
• BSc Degree in Engineering
• BSc Degree in Engineering; Management and related discipline.
• Can inspire others to work productively and honestly
• Capable of working well with others as well as alone
• CAT Qualified or equivalent.
• CAT Qualified or equivalent. • Knowledge of Peachtree • Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word
• CAT Qualified or equivalent. • Knowledge of Peachtree • Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word & Excel)
• Certificate in Bartending an asset and/or specialised knowledge of mixology
• Certificate in Secondary School education
• Certification in a related trade will be an asset
• Comprehensive knowledge in Marketing Activities
• Computer Literacy – NESC 2006
• Computer proficient • Quick learner • File/records maintenance • Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator • Computer repairs • Customer Service • Managing and training of staff • Record management
• Computer-literate performer. (Microsoft Office)
• Contemporary Leadership skills
• Critical thinking • Project management abilities
• Customer Relations • Administration • Events Management • Graphic Designer (Adobe – Illustrator
• Customer Relations • Administration • Events Management • Marketing • Researcher • Graphic Designer (Adobe – Illustrator
• Customer Service • Risk Assessment • Business Operations
• Customer Service Skills: including Excellent selling
• Data entry • Strong problem solver • Time management • Resourceful • Report writing
• Database Maintenance Fundamentals
• Demonstrated ability to independently solve problems and make decisions
• Detail oriented and holds strong work ethics
• Develops and maintains solid customer relationships.
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline
• Diploma or Certification in MEET and/or A/C & Refrigeration
• Diploma or Certification in MEET and/or A/C & Refrigeration •
• Directory Services and User Account Management
• Disaster Recovery Principles
• Effective coachingand team building skills
• Effective communication skills (Oral as well as written).
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technician diploma (EEET) or equivalent • Minimum 2 year work experience
• Email and Mailbox Management
• Endpoint Protection
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are essential
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written).
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal competencies
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent Time Management Skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills
• Exceptional customer service skills • Organizational skills • Excellent communications skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Experience in a supervisory capacity.
• Experience in creating SMS Blast Marketing.
• Experience in working in a STOW certified or ISO environment.
• Experience of successfully using Photoshop
• Experience supervising Heavy Truck drivers and assistants.
• Experience with email marketing using Mail Chimp
• Familiar with MATLAB
• Five (5) G.C.E. O’Level/C.X.C. subjects including Mathematics and Principles of Accounts
• Flexible and able to operate under pressure
• Fluent presentation skills
• General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety with a Diploma or Degree in Business Management a strong plus.
• Good communication and strong analytical skills
• Good knowledge of designing working plan.
• Good Listener.
• Good organizational and management skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills • Experience with Camera Systems will be an asset • Extremely well organized • Strong problem solving skills • Ability to work within a Team
• Good verbal and written communication skills • Extremely well organized • Strong problem solving skills • Ability to work within a Team
• HACCP certified will be an asset.
• High-end seafood processing experience will be an asset
• Highly organized and dedicated with positive attitude.
• Highly skilled with various tools. • knowledge of SOP
• In excellent physical condition.
• Industry Knowledge • Sales Process • Merchandising/Retailing • People Management
• Infrastructure/Server Roles Deployment and Administration
• Integrity (actions match words)
• Key Administrative Skills –Organizational and Managerial • Event planning
• Knowledge of a manufacturing operations would be an asset.
• Knowledge of accounts payables and receivables.
• Knowledge of Heavy-T Trucks and equipment safety procedures.
• Knowledge of manufacturing operations.
• Knowledge of MS Word
• Knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health Act
• Knowledge of OSHA and HACCP policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of warehousing and inventory management.
• Knowledge of Word
• Labour Laws
• Language: Knowledge of basic conversational skills in French
• Leadership skills enable me to interact effectively with other people
• Level 1 CAT or Level 1 ACCA will be an asset
• Like to deal with people.
• Maintain a neat and well-groomed appearance at all times
• Merchandizing of food products. • High School Certificate and a minimum of 2 years’ experience
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Office
• Microsoft Word
• Minimum 1 years sales or customer service experience.
• Minimum 1 years sales or customer service experience. • Must be able to operate a Cash Register and Scale. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications Works well under minimal supervision
• Minimum 5-7 years in seafood/food production mid/upper level management
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in driving a heavy motor vehicle with a satisfactory driving record.
• Minimum of two (2) years of sales experience in the food industry.
• Mobile Device Management
• MS Office (Word
• Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job
• Must be able to operate a Cash Register and Scale.
• Must be able to work shifts
• Must be computer literate
• Must be computer literate and able to use computer applications at an advanced level
• Must possess a valid Food Badge.
• Must possess exceptional hygiene and grooming habits
• Neat and well-groomed appearance at all times
• NEC Technician Diploma -Electrical/Mechanical/Air Condition/Refrigeration
• Numeracy skills – to calibrate and measure specifications • Physical strength and stamina – quality control inspectors spend long periods of time standing and may be required to lift heavy objects
• Office administration and procedures.
• Operating System Deployment
• Organizational skills
• Patch Management
• Performance Management • Expense Control • Cross-Cultural Leadership
• Plant Operations
• Police Certificate of Character
• Positive attitude
• Possess good problem solving and analytical skills
• Possession of a recent Police certificate of Good Character.
• Possession of a valid Trinidad and Tobago Driver’s Permit with endorsement for heavy motor vehicle. (Class 4)
• Practical & Logical Problem Solving
• Preferably at least 5 years experience in the food or related industry •
• Preventive Maintenance
• Prior experience in managing a garage team in a similar type establishment.
• Problem solver
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
• Proficient in Microsoft Great plains software
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and Powerpoint
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word; Excel; Outlook)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; advanced Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions; conversant with VBA)
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Proficient in Peachtree
• Proficient in Peachtree Accounting
• Proficient in Social Media Marketing via Whatsapp
• Proficiently use diagnostic machines and interpret corrective measures
• Project management
• Project Management • Assemble Project Deliverables • Detail Oriented • Experienced Mechanic • Problem Solving • Collaborative teamwork • Quality
• Proof reading documents to a high standard
• Proven ability to achieve sale quotas.
• Proven work experience as an Auto Electrician.
• Qualification in the Auto Electrician field from a recognized institution
• Remaining calm under pressure
• Remote IT Support
• Risk assessment
• Secondary School Education preferred. • Knowledge of a Fish Processing Plant would be an asset. • Ability to read and write.
• Self Management
• Self-Motivated/Ability to Work with Little or No Supervision. • Problem-Solving/Reasoning/Creativity. • Planning/Organizing.
• Solid experience with Hybrid vehicles.
• Strategic thinker
• Strong analytical and financial skills with experience in forecasting and inventory management.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills. •
• Strong communication skills
• Strong knowledge in Human Resource Activities
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to get results through mentoring others
• Strong Supervisory Leadership Skills
• Superior knowledge and experience in managing general office procedures
• Superior knowledge and understanding of methods of statistical and mathematical concepts and financial analysis
• Talent Management • Financial Analysis • Human Resource Management
• Target oriented and delivers results on time.
• Team building
• Tech savvy
• Testing and Evaluation of various chemicals
• Thorough report writing skills
• Three (3) years experience in a highly driven customer service environment.
• Troubleshooting Hardware & Software
• Understanding of business functions
• Used to working office equipment and computers for long period of time
• Valid Food Badge
• Web and tech savvy
• Web Design Fundamentals
• Well-developed communication skills
• Well-developed interpersonal skills.
• Willing to work flexible hours.
• Work experience in a computerized operations environment
• Working knowledge of computer applications.
• Working knowledge of heavy vehicles.
• Working knowledge of Peachtree/Sage Accounting Software
• Working knowledge of the Occupational
•Computer literate with ability to work with MS office suite •
•Must have at least five (5) O'Levels inclusive of Mathematics and English
•Must have at least five (5) O'Levels inclusive of Mathematics and English Diploma or First Degree is Management studies will be an asset
•Must have at least five (5) years’ experience working with rotating equipment - pumps (fire water)
● Microsoft Office Certified (Word
1-2 years experience in an Administrative position
1. Needs to be courteous and respectful at all times to both co-workers and customers.
1. Pleasant disposition and well-mannered 2. Previous customer service in a service industry is preferred but not required.
1. Pleasant disposition and well-mannered 2. Supervisory experience in the food and hospitality Industry. 3. At least one year of customer service experience.
1) At least three (3) years experience in sales with down the trade/retail sales an asset
2) A Degree in Business Management and/or Marketing
2) Experience in a highly competitive sector and/or environment
2+ years’ experience in merchandising or retail
3 to 5 years in a similar position
3) A Diploma in Sales
3) Possess strong communication skills
4) A Diploma in Sales/Marketing or Business Management
4) Experience in the Automotive
4) Possess retail sales experience and a proven sales track record
5 O' Levels / CXC / CSEC passes inclusive of English and Mathematics
5 yrs expereince
5) Experience in the Automotive/Safety/Lubricant or IT equipment industry from a sales perspective will be a significant advantage
5) Possess strong communication skills
5+ years' experience supporting legal professionals; • Superior proficiency in word processing skills and handling large volume documents
6) A solid track record of performance through demonstrated evidence
7-10 years leading an Accounts department
8 ball pool
800 MHz Radio Systems
9 and XP operating systems. • Writing skills such as Technical writing
A Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent qualification would be considered an asset.
A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing would be a plus.
A Bachelors Degree in Business Management and/or Marketing
A certificate in Business Management and/or Marketing
A certificate in Telemarketing or Business Management or Marketing would be an asset
A certificate or diploma in Auto/Vehicle electronics from a recognized institution
A comprehensive understanding of Supply Chain fundamentals and Warehouse operations.
A Degree in Business Management or Marketing
A degree in Marketing and/or Business Management
A Diploma in computer science would be considered an asset
A Diploma in Management studies will be an asset.
A Diploma in Marketing and/or Business Management
A Diploma in Sales/Marketing or Business Management
A Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Business Management or Marketing a plus
A minimum of 2 O’Level /CXC passes inclusive of English Language & Mathematics
A minimum of 3 years experience in sales preferably within the retail or distribution sectors
A minimum of one (1) year's experience in accounting.
a plus • At least three (3) years' experience in Networking; Switchers
A Police Certificate of Character is required.
A postgraduate in Marketing would be considered an asset
a quick learner
A solid track record of performance through demonstrated evidence
A solid track record of performance through demonstrated evidence.
A successful CAPE Certificate/Diploma
Abilility to efficiently execute word orders and demands
Abilility to efficiently execute work orders and demands
Abilities to meet deadlines in a time demanding environment
Ability to adapt to varying circumstances.
Ability to conduct product and market research
Ability to conduct Staff Training
Ability to create and follow schedules
Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments at once.
Ability to function as an effective team member
Ability to lead a team
ability to learn quickly
Ability to manage your time effectively while working on your own.
Ability to mange multiple projects
Ability to meet deadlines
Ability to meet deadlines even with time constraints
ability to motivate and inspire others
Ability to multitask
Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments
Ability to plan and coordinate activities
Ability to prioritize
Ability to produce reports in a timely manner
Ability to use Access Database
Ability to work in fast paced environment
Ability to work some nights and weekends and
Ability to work some nights and weekends and "on call" as required
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
ability to work under pressure; handle rush projects
Ability to work unsupervised and effectively under conditions with frequent and multiple interruptions
Ability to work well under pressure
Ability to work with limited supervisio.
Ability to work with no supervision
Ability to work within a Team
ability to work without supervision and as a team
Ability to working in cold conditions.
Able to be persuasive and procure buy-in from upper management
Able to effectively solve and troubleshoot problems
Able to follow instructions
Able to interact with individuals from all levels within an organization
Able to lift 40 lbs and over occasionally
Able to operate forklift and manufacturing equipment
able to quickly adapt to situations and absorb information and criticism.
Able to work in a fast paced environment
Able to work in a fast paced environment-dependable and can-do attitude
Able to work long hours and on weekends as required.
Able to work without supervision
ACCA Level II or equivalent
ACCA or Master’s degree in finance
Access and PowerPoint.
Access and the internet Highly adaptable
Accreditation Canada Surveyor
Active Listener Communication Skills Computer Skills Creativity Customer Focus and Service Interpersonal Skills Leadership Problem Solver Team Player Time Management
Adaptable and reactive to change
Administrative support -Proficient in Microsoft Office
Adobe Creative Suite
Adobe Photoshop & Illistrator
Advance Computer Aided Design
Advance Computer Literacy
Advance Diploma BA
Advanced Firearm Training - RBTT Bank Limited Fraud Awareness Course - RBTT Bank Limited Basic Security Officer’s Course - RBTT Bank Limited
Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
Advanced MS Excel
Agile software development
Air condition and refrigeration
along with on-the-job-training
Always willing to go the extra mile to accomplish goals
analytical and critical thinker
Analytical and statistical skills
Analyzing customer orders and using prioritization skills to pick items as quickly as possible
and answer any questions they might have. • Flexibility: You might have to work long hours
and blueprints to ensure that products meet the correct standards • Detail oriented – to spot issues and monitor products or parts that do not meet compliance
and creating positive experiences. Well versed in Microsoft office suite (word
and efficient event planning
and function under time constraints.
and interacting efficiently with people on all levels
and mail. ● Filed documents and prepared correspondence as required ● Performed sales functions ● Performed data entry functions and prepared reports
and Manufacturing industry. Experienced with the operations of cranes
and negotiation skills • Communication Skills:
and On-scene Incident Coordination.
and Outlook. • Ability to communicate effectively
and Outlook. • Good interpersonal
and public holidays. Sound understanding of occupational health and safety standards. Excellent problem solving
and setting up for meetings ● Screened phone calls and routed callers to the appropriate party. ● Maintain polite and professional communication via phone
and Strategic Planning.
and written communication skills • Excellent analytical skills.
ANSYS Mechanical APDL
Any knowledge of Mid-Com metering systems would be a plus
Application Installation /Support
Apprentice Custom Clerk 2019
Art and Design
Arts & Crafts
ASQ CMQ/OE - Certified Manager Quality/Organisational Excellence
At least 2 years experience in an accounting environment
At least 3 years experience as a vehicle electrician
At least 3 years experience in a supervisory position
At least 3 years experience in a systems administration environment or
At least 3 years experience in marketing and sales
At least 3 years experience in marketing and/or sales
At least 3 years experience in Networking; Switchers Routers Hubs Servers Cables Racks LAN WAN TCP/IP
At least 3 years experience in sales and/or customer service environment
At least 3 years experience in telemarketing and/or customer service environment
At least 3 years in a supervisory position
At least 3 years working experience in manufacturing environment
At least 3 years’ experience in systems administration environment
At least 5 C.X.C passes including Mathematics and English
At least 5 years experience in a Management Position
At least 5 years experience in sales
At least 5 years experience in sales with managing a team
At least one (1) year experience in Warehousing will be an asset.
At least one (1) year work experience in the general operations and/or maintenance of a food manufacturing environment. •
At least three (3) years’ work experience in the general operations and/or maintenance of Fish Processing Plant or in a similar capacity in a manufacturing environment.
Attention to detail
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
ATTRIBUTES AND FUNCTIONAL SKILLS Availability and flexibility to work on shifts
Autodesk Revit 2019
Automotive and Mechanical Aficionado a plus
Bachelor Degree Marketing
bachelor of Science degree in social sciences
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field required
Bachelor’s Degree in Process Engineering or related field required
Bar Bending Scheduling
Basic Bartending skills
Basic Familiarity with Aspen HYSYS
Basic Graphic Design
Basic knowledge of French
basic knowledge on Microsoft excel and word
basic life support
basic mud engineering principles
basic network repairs
Be knowledgeable on basic mechanics of vehicles to give sound advice to customers
Billing and Inventory.
Blog & Article writing
both written and oral
Bow Tie XP Risk Management Training
Boxford CAD/CAM Design Tool Proficient in Microsoft Office ( Word
Broad technical knowledge
Budgeting and planning
Building and repairing desktops
Buy To Let
call center experience
Can weld in the 3F position using MIG and SMAW Process
Capable of working in teams as well as independently.
capacity to communicate effectively
Cashing using POS system for movie tickets and food and beverages
CAT or AAT Certified or equivalent
CAT Qualified or equivalent.
Cerification in inventory control management.
Cerification in inventory management.
Certificate in mechanical; electrical or any affiliated field.
Certificate of Character
Certificate or Diploma in Business Management and/or Purchasing and/or Supply Chain Management
Certification in electrical or a related discipline
Certification in mechanical. electrical or a related discipline
Certification or Diploma in Food Science or Biochemistry will be an asset.
checking stocks for logistics purposes
circuits and code for electrical installation.
CIVIL MECHANICAL DARUGHTSMAN
Client Relationship Management
client vendor relations
Collaborating with other Warehouse Attendants to process incoming shipments and prepare outgoing shipments
Communicate well with customers
Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Communication and Motivation
communication and troubleshooting. • Able to react in a fast paced environment and able work under pressure. • Clear thinker.
Communication Skills. Leadership Skills. Organizational Skills. Delegation Skills. Problem-solving Skills
Communications Skills& Interpersonal abilities Computer Software - (Microsoft Office)
Competent with Microsoft Office Suite
Comprehesive knowledge of Peachtree
computer applications and numeracy.
Computer Fundamentals in System Admin
Computer Literacy- Certified with Microsoft Office- Word
Computer Literacy. Analytical Skills. The ability to work with minimum supervision. Good Communication Skills (oral and writing.) Customer Management Skills. Knowledge of the Shipping industry.
Computer Literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office- Word
Computer literate especially in Microsoft Excel
computer Literate in Microsoft word and Excel
Computer literate with ability to work with MS office suite.
Computer Litigious skills. (Word
computer science or related discipline. • At least 3 years’ experience in the field of Telecoms (especially in Sales and Marketing
Confidence in speaking both one-on-one and to large groups of people
Conflict resolution and problem solving
Content creation and curation
Continueous learning oriented
Control Systems Engineering
Cranes & Lifting
creates a positive energy and is motivated. Organised and is willing to go the extra mile for on time service delivery.
Critical thinking ability to troubleshoot and detect mal