Jobs With Map
+1 (868)285-9JOB/ +1 (868) 293-0678
#143 Wrightson Road, Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago WI.
Mon - Sat 8.00 - 18.00. Sunday CLOSED
to reach dream jobs easier.
you might be interested based on your profile.
to reach dream jobs easier.
you might be interested based on your profile.
Jobs With Map
Trinidad and Tobago Bureau of Standards
Trinidad and Tobago Bureau of Standards
Login to your account
Do not you have an account?
By hitting the
button, you agree to the
Register for new job alert
Your Email *
Your Name *
ACCOUNTING, FINANCE, AUDIT, INSURANCE ADMIN
ADMINISTRATIVE, BUSINESS-ADMIN, CLERICAL,
ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, SALES, RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
COMPUTERS, IT, GRAPHICS
CUSTOMER SERVICE, TELEMARKETING, OPERATOR
EDUCATION, TEACHING, RESEARCH
ENGINEERING, CONSTRUCTION, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, QS
FACILITIES, CLEANING, MAINTENANCE
HEALTH SAFETY ENVIRONMENT HSE
HOTEL, RESTAURANT, FOOD BEVERAGE
HUMAN RESOURCES, RECRUITMENT
MEDICAL, NURSING, PHARMACY, HEALTH
PROCURMENT, PURCHASING, INVENTORY
SECURITY, LAW ENFORCEMENT
TECHNICAL, TECHNICIAN, ARCHITECT, QA/ QS
WAREHOUSING, MANUFACTURING, PRODUCTION, INVENTORY
SOUTH WEST - LA BREA, POINT FORTIN
CENTRAL - COUVA, POINT LISAS
SOUTH CENTRAL - PENAL, SIPARIA
SOUTH - SAN FERNANDO, POINTE A PIERRE
SOUTH EAST - MAYARO, RIO CLARO
CENTRAL - CHAGUANAS, CARONI, FREEPORT
WEST - DIEGO MARTIN, CHAGUARAMAS
NORTH - PORT OF SPAIN, WOODBROOK, ST. JAMES, MORVANT
NORTH CENTRAL - CUREPE, MT HOPE, SAN JUAN
NORTH EAST - ST AUGUSTINE, TUNAPUNA, AROUCA, PIARCO, TRINCITY
EAST - ARIMA, SANGRE GRANDE
- Experience working on production lines
- Must be a quick learner - Must be mature and reliable - Must possess good interpersonal skills
- Must be a quick learner - Must be mature and reliable - Must possess good interpersonal skills - Must possess the ability to work without supervision
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with minimal errors
- Must possess good interpersonal skills
” “Quikbooks Accounting” & “Peachtree Accounting” packages.
” “Syteline Accounting
*I.T SUPPORT ENGINEER/SOFTWARE SUPPORT ANALYSTS*
• 3 years of warehouse or logistics experience preferred
• Ability to conduct market research and visualize data
• Ability to lead a team-based approach to decision making
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to manage resources under time constraints.
• Ability to motivate and inspire others
• Ability to train and develop staff.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule according to seasonal demands
• Ability to work with no supervision and manage department when the manager is out of office.
• Able to work in a fast paced
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Accounting Software - SAP
• An equivalent combination of appropriate training / qualifications and experience may be considered.
• Analytical skills and attention to detail.
• At least 3 years experience in systems administration environment
• At least one (1) year work experience in the general operations and/or maintenance of a food manufacturing environment.
• Bachelor degree or above in telecommunications
• BSc Degree in Engineering
• BSc Degree in Engineering; Management and related discipline.
• CAT Qualified or equivalent.
• CAT Qualified or equivalent. • Knowledge of Peachtree • Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word
• CAT Qualified or equivalent. • Knowledge of Peachtree • Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word & Excel)
• Comprehensive knowledge in Marketing Activities
• Computer Literacy – NESC 2006
• Computer proficient • Quick learner • File/records maintenance • Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator • Computer repairs • Customer Service • Managing and training of staff • Record management
• Contemporary Leadership skills
• Critical thinking • Project management abilities
• Customer Relations • Administration • Events Management • Marketing • Researcher • Graphic Designer (Adobe – Illustrator
• Customer Service Skills: including Excellent selling
• Detail oriented and holds strong work ethics
• Diploma or Certification in MEET and/or A/C & Refrigeration
• Effective coachingand team building skills
• Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technician diploma (EEET) or equivalent • Minimum 2 year work experience
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are essential
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written).
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal competencies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills
• Exceptional customer service skills • Organizational skills • Excellent communications skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Experience in creating SMS Blast Marketing.
• Experience of successfully using Photoshop
• Experience with email marketing using Mail Chimp
• Familiar with MATLAB
• Flexible and able to operate under pressure
• Fluent presentation skills
• Good communication and strong analytical skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills • Experience with Camera Systems will be an asset • Extremely well organized • Strong problem solving skills • Ability to work within a Team
• HACCP certified will be an asset.
• High-end seafood processing experience will be an asset
• Integrity (actions match words)
• Knowledge of a manufacturing operations would be an asset.
• Knowledge of accounts payables and receivables.
• Knowledge of manufacturing operations.
• Knowledge of MS Word
• Knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health Act
• Leadership skills enable me to interact effectively with other people
• Merchandizing of food products. • High School Certificate and a minimum of 2 years’ experience
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Office
• Microsoft Word
• Minimum 1 years sales or customer service experience.
• Minimum 1 years sales or customer service experience. • Must be able to operate a Cash Register and Scale. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications Works well under minimal supervision
• Minimum 5-7 years in seafood/food production mid/upper level management
• Minimum of two (2) years of sales experience in the food industry.
• MS Office (Word
• Must be able to operate a Cash Register and Scale.
• Office administration and procedures.
• Problem solver
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and Powerpoint
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word; Excel; Outlook)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; advanced Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions; conversant with VBA)
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Proficient in Peachtree
• Proficient in Peachtree Accounting
• Proficient in Social Media Marketing via Whatsapp
• Project management
• Proven ability to achieve sale quotas.
• Remaining calm under pressure
• Risk assessment
• Strategic thinker
• Strong analytical and financial skills with experience in forecasting and inventory management.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong communication skills
• Strong knowledge in Human Resource Activities
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to get results through mentoring others
• Superior knowledge and understanding of methods of statistical and mathematical concepts and financial analysis
• Tech savvy
• Thorough report writing skills
• Web and tech savvy
• Work experience in a computerized operations environment
•Must have at least five (5) O'Levels inclusive of Mathematics and English
•Must have at least five (5) O'Levels inclusive of Mathematics and English Diploma or First Degree is Management studies will be an asset
•Must have at least five (5) years’ experience working with rotating equipment - pumps (fire water)
1. Needs to be courteous and respectful at all times to both co-workers and customers.
5 yrs expereince
8 ball pool
A Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent qualification would be considered an asset.
A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing would be a plus.
A Bachelors Degree in Business Management and/or Marketing
A Diploma in Management studies will be an asset.
A Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Business Management or Marketing a plus
A minimum of 3 years experience in sales preferably within the retail or distribution sectors
a plus • At least three (3) years' experience in Networking; Switchers
A Police Certificate of Character is required.
A postgraduate in Marketing would be considered an asset
A solid track record of performance through demonstrated evidence
Abilities to meet deadlines in a time demanding environment
Ability to conduct Staff Training
Ability to mange multiple projects
Ability to meet deadlines
Ability to multitask
Ability to produce reports in a timely manner
Ability to work in fast paced environment
Ability to work some nights and weekends and
Ability to work some nights and weekends and "on call" as required
Ability to work with no supervision
Ability to work within a Team
Able to effectively solve and troubleshoot problems
Able to lift 40 lbs and over occasionally
Able to operate forklift and manufacturing equipment
Able to work in a fast paced environment
Able to work long hours and on weekends as required.
Able to work without supervision
ACCA Level II or equivalent
Access and the internet Highly adaptable
Adaptable and reactive to change
Administrative support -Proficient in Microsoft Office
Adobe Photoshop & Illistrator
Advance Computer Aided Design
Advanced MS Excel
Air condition and refrigeration
Analytical and statistical skills
and answer any questions they might have. • Flexibility: You might have to work long hours
and Manufacturing industry. Experienced with the operations of cranes
and negotiation skills • Communication Skills:
and Strategic Planning.
Any knowledge of Mid-Com metering systems would be a plus
Apprentice Custom Clerk 2019
At least 2 years experience in an accounting environment
At least 3 years experience in a systems administration environment or
At least 3 years experience in Networking; Switchers Routers Hubs Servers Cables Racks LAN WAN TCP/IP
At least 3 years working experience in manufacturing environment
At least 5 C.X.C passes including Mathematics and English
At least 5 years experience in a Management Position
At least 5 years experience in sales
At least 5 years experience in sales with managing a team
At least three (3) years’ work experience in the general operations and/or maintenance of Fish Processing Plant or in a similar capacity in a manufacturing environment.
Automotive and Mechanical Aficionado a plus
Bachelor Degree Marketing
bachelor of Science degree in social sciences
Bar Bending Scheduling
Basic Graphic Design
basic life support
basic mud engineering principles
basic network repairs
Blog & Article writing
both written and oral
Bow Tie XP Risk Management Training
Broad technical knowledge
Buy To Let
capacity to communicate effectively
CAT or AAT Certified or equivalent
CAT Qualified or equivalent.
Certificate in mechanical; electrical or any affiliated field.
CIVIL MECHANICAL DARUGHTSMAN
Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Communication Skills. Leadership Skills. Organizational Skills. Delegation Skills. Problem-solving Skills
Comprehesive knowledge of Peachtree
Computer Literacy. Analytical Skills. The ability to work with minimum supervision. Good Communication Skills (oral and writing.) Customer Management Skills. Knowledge of the Shipping industry.
Computer literate especially in Microsoft Excel
Computer Litigious skills. (Word
computer science or related discipline. • At least 3 years’ experience in the field of Telecoms (especially in Sales and Marketing
Content creation and curation
Continueous learning oriented
critical thinking. Banking/accounting/Reconciliation of accounts Research skills
Cross-Functional Team Management
Customer service oriented
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Skills
Data backup management
Database development in MS Access
dedicated and trustworthy
Defensive Driving Training
Demonstrated front-line supervisory planning and organization skills
Dependable and can-do attitude
Dependable transportation will be an asset
Diagnostic and problem solving
Diploma in Marketing and/or Creative Design from a recognized institution would be considered an asset
Diploma in Sales & Marketing
Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
Diploma or First Degree is Management studies will be an asset
Distribution & Demand Planning
Eager to learn
Efficiency inusing all measuring equipment - vernier caliper
Engineering functions and procedures
Environmental Management Act
especially in MS Excel Applications. Experience using “DacEasy Accounting
ETAP Power Simulation Software
Excel & Powerpoint
Excellent Comunication Skills
Excellent customer service skills
excellent Customer service skills.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Excellent written and communication skills Works well under minimal supervision Flexible team player Proficient with Microsoft Office suite: Word
Excellent written and verbal communication
Experience Configuring VPN; DHCP Server; File Server; Domain Name Server
Experience creating detailed technical proposal and implementation plans
Experience in the Automotive/Safety/Lubricant or IT equipment industry from a sales perspective will be a significant advantage
Experience preparing RFP and RFI responses
Experience using AS400 / CAPSIL (Ingenium)
Experience with Active Directory
Experience with HP and Microsoft Windows Server
experience with international vendors is an advantage. • Good knowledge in the fields of routing
Experience with Virtual Machines in server environments
Experience working in a fast paced environment.
Experience working with Camera Systems
Experience working with GPS Systems a plus
Extremely well organized
Face to Face
fire alarm installation and maintenance
Fire Suppression Systems
Firewall system maintaining (Sonic wall
First Aid and CPR Training Emergency Medical Responder Training
First Degree in Production and Operations Management; Food Engineering; Quality Control or equivalent
Five O' Levels including Mathematics and English
Five O'Level passes including Mathematics and English
Five O'Level passes including Mathematics and Principles of Accounts
Forecasting & Replineshment
forklifts and all general construction equipment. In depth knowledge and training in rig mechanical maintenance
friendly and professional attitude
Front End Developer
General Draughtsmanship Technician
generator service and repair
GEOMETRICAL ENGINEERING DRAWING
Gmail and CRM.
Good at team work
Good customer service skills
good interpersonal skills
Good time management skills
Good verbal and written communication skills
Good written and communication skills
google ads words
Great communication skills both written and verbal.
Health & Safety
High energy levels
Highly proficient in Social Media Marketing
HSE Management Systems
I am Mature and Reliable.
I possess good Interpersonal Skills.
ICBS. • SAM – Sales and Referrals management tool. • Cash Management. • Knowledge of banking routines
In Design Premier Pro & Story) • Microsoft Office • Team Player • Self-Motivated • Resilient
In Microsoft Excel
including Math and English • Minimum of two (2) years’ similar experience • Confidential
including Math and English • Minimum of two (2) years’ similar experience • Must be honest and possess strong ethical values • High accuracy
Information gathering and management
Instagram and Facebook.
install configure and maintain software/hardware
KEY TRANSFERABLE SKILLS • Strategic
Knowledge of AR and AP functions
Knowledge of EZ Pay Software will be an asset.
Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
Knowledge of microsoft office suite
Knowledge of OSHA and HACCP policies and procedures.
Knowledge of payroll functions and procedures.
Knowledge of payroll processing.
Knowledge of Peachtree
Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies
leadership and problem solving skills. The ability to work with minimum supervision. Good Communication Skills (oral and writing)
Level 1 CAT or Level 1 ACCA would be an asset
Logistic & Transportation Management
Main Car Dealership
maintaining financial records
Management or related Discipline •
managing budgets cash flows
Managing multiple Project objectives and Deadlines
Material Management – Financial Controlling – Lean Manufacturing - Sourcing – Purchasing – Production Planning - Supply Chain – Administration – Customer Service - KPI’s - SAP & MS Office
Mature and reliable
Microsoft Dynamics Nav/LS Retail
Microsoft Excel Advanced Spreadsheets
Microsoft instructor (word
Microsoft Office suite
Microsoft Office Suitte
Microsoft Power BI
Microsoft Server 2012
Microsoft Suite including Excel comprehension preferred
Microsoft Word and Excel Proficient.
Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a sales engineer or solutions engineer.
Minimum Education and Qualifications
Minimum of two (2) CXC subjects inclusive of Mathematics and English
Minimum of two (2) Years sales experience in the food industry
Minimum two(2) years' experience in a Warehouse
Moderate Programming experience in Visual Basic; C and Java
MS Office Suite
Must be a quick learner
Must be a quick learner - Must be mature and reliable - Must possess good interpersonal skills
Must be able and willing to work shifts
Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds
Must be able to meet stick deadlines
Must be able to multitask
Must be able to work and deliver within limited time range or frame
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
Must be able to work long hours and on a shift basis when needed
Must be able to work long hours when needed
Must be Computer Literate
Must be hands-on
Must be mature and reliable
Must be proficient in driving manual transmission vehicles
Must be trustworthy and able to work under pressure
Must have a vehicle
Must have Trinidad and Tobago Class 4 license.
Must own your own vehicle in good working condition
Must possess good communication skills on all fronts and must be someone that gets along pretty well with other people
Must possess good interpersonal skills.
Network Planning dept.)
Networking and software maintenance. ERP Implementation.
New & Used Car Sales Executive
nights or weekends. • Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
Numerical and analytical skills
Office administration and procedures.
OHSAS and ISO standards
Oil Spill Modeling Software Training (OIL MAP)
or • At least 2 years experience as systems operator/administrator
or relevant IT certification
oral and written communication skills. Must be willing to work on a rostered shift basis.
orally and in writing • Good listening skills • Analytical skills • Technical skills • Relationship building skills
Organisation and Prioritisation
organizing & coordinating skills
organizing & coordinating skills Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Outlook. • Knowledge of Alliant Branch Teller
Overtime weekend and public holidays work may be required
PABX Assembling Hardware
Package Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Paladin (EDSA) Power Simulation Software
Periodical SOP design
PERL and visual basic
Petroleum Engineering Services
Plumbing to and extent
positive and risk taker who is open to new ideas.
Possess strong communication skills
power point and other tools) specialist in excel.
Power Point) Customer Service Skills. (Written and Oral)
Powerpoint) • Ability to work under pressure with little guidance in a fast-paced
preferably within a manufacturing environment • Ability to troubleshoot electrical control systems • Computer literate- Microsoft Office
preparing and presenting reports.
preventative maintenance of equipment and machinery and heavy equipment maintenance.
Problem Solving & Planning
processing weekly and monthly payroll for approximately thirty employees
Proficiency in relevant computer applications
Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook.
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word/Excel /Powerpoint/Outlook)
Proficient in Peachtree Accounting
Proficient in social media marketing
Proficient in Social Media Marketing of products via Whatsapp and Facebook.
Proficient in the use of MS Office
promotions or telemarketing
Proven ability to achieve sales quotas
Proven track record in sales (3 years minimum)
Proven track record in sales (min 2 years)
Proven track record in sales (min 3 years)
Punctual and Respectful
Qualifications & Experience • Certificate in CAT/ACCA or Accounts related discipline would be an asset • Minimum 3 CXC O’level passes
Qualifications & Experience • Certificate in CAT/FIA/ACCA or Accounts related discipline • Minimum 3 CXC O’level passes
Qualifications & Experience • Minimum 3 CXC O’level passes
Quantity Surveying and Construction Claims
Quick at learning and adapting to new concepts
Regulatory - Governance/Compliance
Relevant work experience in sales
Reliable and good communication skills
Research & Analysis
Research & Planning
Resource and materials planning
responsible and dependable • Effective communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills • Holder of a valid driver’s license; defensive driving certification would be an asset
Root Cause Analysis Technique (RCAT) Training
security camera installation
senior digital designer
Service Level Agreement
Should be able to work as part of a team on a regular basis
Should have good knowledge of the local road network
Skilled Heavy Equipment Operator with seven years experience in the Oil and Gas
Skilled in Credit Risk
Skype for Business
Social Media Blogging
Social Media Marketing
Specialist in SAP MM Module
SPSS and Computer Programming (using C++)
stop the bleed instructor
Strategic and analytical thinking
Stress on KPI
Strong Attention To Detail
Strong communication skills including the ability to make effective customer presentations
Strong Computer Skills
Strong organizational and planning abilities
Strong problem solving skills
Strong Work Ethic
strong work ethic. Team worker. Internal and external customer service excellence and interpersonal skills including facilitating
Supervisory Skills & experience
Systems & Server Administration
teamwork and teambuilding
The ability to work as a team member
Thrives in stressful environments
Total Station operations
Training and Development
Trinidad and Tobago Class 1 license is an asset
Two years experience in administration
Typing (30 wpm)
Undergraduate Degree in Business Administration
variance reporting and financial reporting.
Voice & Speech & Communication Training
water well pumping systems
Welding and Fabrication
well production operations
Willingness to work at night.
Word and Outlook
Work experience in a computerized operations environment
Working knowledge of Peachtree/Sage Accounting Software
Works well under minimal supervision
A Electrical Technicians Diploma from a recognized institution Possession of a valid Electrician’s license
A minimum of two years experience at least one of which should be in a supervisory position The ability to work unsupervised Practical accounting experience
An Electrical Technicians’ Diploma from a recognized institution Possession of a valid Electrician’s license
An intermediate Accounting qualification such as Certified Accounting Technicians (C.A.T.) or equivalent
Five (5) CXC O’level subjects including English Language
Five C.X.C / G.C.E O’Level passes including Mathematics and English Language
Five Year’s Experience performing similar duties
Further training in Sales/Marketing Computer literate with at least a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Good customer service
Technical knowledge of LPG Services Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Excellent communication
Three (3) years working experience with some supervisory experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent written and verbal communication Excellent interpersonal skills Excellent planning