*3-6 Month Contract
Work alongside the Accountant in maintaining the records of the Company’s Financial Transaction.
• Review All supports for Revenue and Cost prior to a project creation no more than 24 hours after project creation request
• Create a Contract for all projects – which link the Customer to the projects module no more than 24 hours after project creation request
• Create Projects split by performance Obligation based on the Scope of the project no more than 24 hours after project creation request
• Processing of all Project related credit notes no more than 24 hours after project creation request • Accounting and Filing of all Project related Invoices by the 5th working day of the new month
• Prepare Monthly Project Profitability report – which shows each Project Status/Profitability and Invoicing by the 25th of every month
• Aged Accruals Schedule by Project by the 8th working day.
• Aged Project Prepayment Schedule including any accruals made on these prepayments by the 9th working day
• Monthly Sub to Gl Reconciliation – to ensure reported numbers are in line with the Trial Balance by the 10th working day
• Monthly review off all Actual cost supports being incurred on each project by the 20th of every month.
• Processing of all Project related Accruals and reversals – ensuring all Accruals have appropriate supports by the 22nd of every month.
• Reclassify Contract Asset and Contract Liability Monthly by the last working day of the month.
• Recognize Revenue and Cost on each Project Bi Monthly by the 23rd of every month
• Prepare Revenue by Project Report Bi Monthly by the 15th of every month
• Transferring al All technicians/ Project Managers/Project Supervisors salaries to specific projects monthly by the 23rd of every month
• Ensuring Closure of Projects (AC/CCW/ELEV divisions) are closed by 25th of Every Month By cob 25th of every month
• Pulling Audit supports as required
• Communication Skills
• Flexibility, Integrity and dependability
• Supervisory Management
• Interpersonal skills
• Preparing Budgets and other accounting documents which would be needed on a daily or monthly basis.
• Organisational skills
• Able to work in a noisy environment
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• CAT Qualification or ACCA Level I
• Minimum one (1) year in an accounting environment