|Reports To: Department Manager
Supervisor To: N/A
The incumbent will be expected to provide high-level administrative support to the Manager in order to facilitate the efficient operation of the department/unit to which he/she is assigned.
Duties & Responsibilities:1. Prepares and modifies correspondence, presentations and other documents, as directed.2. Carries out research, as directed by management.
3. Assembles and analyses data to prepare schedules and reports, as directed.
4. Manages and maintains manager’s schedule of appointments.
5. Arranges and coordinates departmental meetings and events.
6. Prepares letters and reports for meetings.
7. Assists with preparations for meetings.
8. Receives and screens clients and other visitors.
9. Receives and responds to phone calls and messages on behalf of the manager.
10. Sorts and distributes incoming correspondence including letters, faxes and e-mails.
11. Creates and maintains filing systems for the department.
12. Implements administrative procedures appropriate to the needs of the office, as directed.
13. Maintains stationery inventory levels, where necessary.
14. Performs related duties as may be required.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Minimum Qualifications and Experience: