|Job Title:||Audit Officer
|Reports To:||Internal Auditor||Based At:||Head Office|
|Responsible for assisting with audits in a State Enterprise to ensure compliance with policy, internal controls, accounting standards and public sector statutory requirements.|
|Qualification and/or Experience:|
· Completion of ACCA level II or a B.Sc. in Accounting.
· At least three (3) years’ experience in Public Sector auditing and accounting.
· Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
· Any equivalent combination of qualifications and experience.
· Knowledge of Professional Ethics.
· Excellent report writing skills.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent computer skills (MS Office) and familiarity with accounting software packages.
· Able to accurately compile data and analyze information; Detail-oriented.
· Able to comprehend and interpret policies, procedures, laws, regulations and guidelines.
· Able to use good professional judgement in conducting audit work.
· Able to work well both independently and as a member of a team, establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
|· Audit assignments would require occasional field work, e.g., visiting the landfill sites.
· Intermittent Inter-island travel will be required.
· Must be able to work in adverse environmental factors, (e.g., dust, smoke, and heat).
Submit online applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Due to COVID-19, only online applications will be considered)
Deadline date for application submission: 29th January 2021
For full details of vacancies, please go to: www.swmcol.co.tt
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.