Rahamut Enterprises Ltd is a longstanding fuel and lubricant marketer for over 45 years with a strong reputation of integrity, collaboration, customer focus, excellence and innovation.
As a market leader, with significant growth opportunities, we are seeking an experienced AUTO/IT TECHNICIAN to support the SALES and BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT arms of the Company.
If you are the AUTO/IT TECHNICIAN we are looking for and are interested in joining a high performance team, you must:
- Be able to support the sales team with the execution of new installations.
- Be able to manage new and existing customers.
- Receive and respond to all telephone and email inquiries.
- Provide daily work updates and submit work sheets prior to the end of each day.
- Be available to work on weekends and after hours.
- Perform scheduled, routine preventive maintenance on equipment/systems by inspecting, adjusting, cleaning, and calibrating systems and checking out equipment to ensure it is in satisfactory working order.
- Assist with the start-up of new equipment or system installation and makes adjustments as needed to ensure the system is operational.
- Present a professional image both in personal and vehicle appearance.
- Perform work assignments in a safe manner.
- Promote, build, and maintain good customer relations and assists with contract retention.
- Maintain company propriety and documentation in accordance with established policies
- Keeps up-to-date of changes and new developments in products and technology.