Company : Food Basket International
Job Title : BUSINESS MANAGER
Sector : RETAIL TRADE
Location : Arima
Department : Business Development, Sales, Retailing and Distribution
Job Type : Permanent & Temporary
FOOD BASKET INTERNATIONAL is seeking to recruit a suitable individual to fill the position of a Business Manager:
To lead and oversee the work of employees in our company. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all matters of business. They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture.
The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Assess overall company performance against objectives and prepare reports for senior management
- Provide assistance to Senior Management with additional tasks where required.
- Motivate staff to meet or exceed sales goals
- Notify staff of new policies and procedures
- Ensure high standard of customer service is maintained
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
- Ensure good human resources policies and practices are maintained
- Provide marketing support increase brand awareness and equity
Requirements & Experience
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in similar position (retail industry) with a proven track record
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work shift, weekends and public holidays.
- Possess a high level of integrity.
- Be able to represent the Company in a professional manner at all times.
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
- Tertiary level education will be a plus
Interested candidates should send their resumes to:
email@example.com or call 735-8323 from 8. 00 am to 4, 00 pm
Deadline: March 2, 2020