|Job Title: Cleaner
Reporting to: Cleaning Supervisor
Hours of Work: 40 Hours per week (on occasion there will be a requirement to be available for advice outside of normal working hours)
|To ensure exemplary standards in respect of the cleaning service provided to the client and customer care to the public are delivered at all times. Fellow colleagues are supported and assisted so that team work thrives on site.
The post holder will be hardworking and committed to ensuring the highest cleaning standards are adhered to at all times. Professional at all times and readily interacting with the Public as required. A good team player.
|MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
|This role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
· To be a clean, smart in appearance, and wear company uniform at all times so that Europa’s reputation for professionalism and quality is never compromised.
· To ensure that all cleaning duties carried out are strictly in accordance with BICS standards so that quality work is delivered fully meeting/exceeding client expectations.
· To ensure that all work undertaken is strictly carried out in accordance with Europa’s Health and Safety procedures. Moreover to demonstrate their commitment to the fact that each Europa employee has a personal responsibility for their own health and safety and for that of persons who may be affected by their acts/or omissions.
· Whilst on site to effectively interact with the Public and where appropriate recognize situations wherein it will be appropriate to offer assistance/add value i.e. lost children, members of the public unwell distressed, evacuations.
· To carry out cleaning duties as directed by the team leader. Moreover to always consider the work undertaken and wherever opportunities for improvements to working practices exist, put forward suggestions so that ‘continuous improvement’ is the norm.
· To work in a proactive manner supporting/assisting colleagues whenever in a position to do so.
· To undertake ad hoc duties as directed/ operationally required.
|Qualifications and Experience|
· Smart Clean Appearance
· Totally committed to quality
· Excellent communication and team working skills.
· Ability to work under own initiative with a proactive outlook
· Ability to work unsupervised and take responsibility