|Job Title: Cleaning Auditor/Supervisor
Hours of Work: 40 Hours per week (on occasion there will be a requirement to be available for advice outside of normal working hours)
|To ensure an exemplary standards of customer and operational service are provided to the client, tenants and visitors to the site at all times. The Cleaning Auditor/Supervisor will provide support to the Cleaning Manager for team building and morale and be required to foster a good relationship with our customers.|
|MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
|The position of Auditor/Supervisor is a highly trustworthy position responsible for assuring that all contracts are performed at the level described in the Scope of Work and the customer’s expectations.
The Auditor/Supervisor works in conjunction with the Cleaning Manager and the Training Supervisor to assure that employees are adequately trained in the safest way of job procedures. Job responsibilities include:
• Is responsible for quality control, staffing, training, work assignments and time cards.
• Quality control requires regular written on-site inspections conducted with Site Supervisor and/or customer
Responsible for determining necessary staffing levels to satisfy Scope of Work while remaining within budget.
• Requires a satisfactory working knowledge in all major areas of building maintenance, including restroom sanitation, office cleaning, carpet care, hard floor care, equipment operation and maintenance, chemical knowledge, MSDS and safety.
• May be required to attend scheduled training sessions conducted by the Cleaning/Training Manager.
• Certification and participation in BISC/ISSA may be required for continued employment and promotions.
• Ability to fill out clear, legible written reports, quality control inspections, Purchase Order request, employee evaluations, inventory reports and other forms as needed.
• Expertise in communicating complex tasks in a simple format to line workers and supervisors.
• Ability to read, write and possibly type forms, directions, emails and other communications.
• Ability to read, comprehend, and implement the Scope of Work for a contract and communicate that knowledge to Site Supervisor and workers.
• Working knowledge of computer software including spreadsheets, word processing and other products used in managing accounts.
• Capacity to substitute for absent Site Supervisor on short notice.
|Qualifications and Experience|
· Smart Clean Appearance
· Totally committed to quality
· Excellent communication and team working skills.
· Ability to work under own initiative with a proactive outlook
· Ability to work unsupervised and take responsibility