An employer confidential requires Crane Operators, to lift, move, position or place machinery, equipment or other large objects at industrial or construction sites:
▪ Operate cranes up to a maximum of 300 tonnes in accordance with pre-planned and communicated schedules from Management.
▪ Based on communicated lifts the Crane Operator is required to choose the appropriate crane and attendant equipment to ensure completion of each task safely and efficiently. ▪ Before the commencement of operations ensure that all cranes, related machinery and equipment is thoroughly inspected and in proper working condition.
▪ On inspection, where necessary, the Operator is responsible for requesting repair request from the maintenance department.
▪ Conduct operations in carrying out tasks with the greatest attention being paid to standard operating procedures and HSE guidelines to ensure the safety of all personnel involved.
▪ In conducting operations ensure coordination with ground operations, and understand and be guided by the hand and verbal signals provided by ground operations.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
▪ Must have an appropriate Crane Operator’s Certification, Class 5 & 7 licenses, Valid PLEA Passport
▪ Must have experience operating cranes with 300 tonne lifting capacity with a minimum of at least 4-5 years working experience.
▪ Must be able to work under shift arrangements and flexible hours, Overtime Hours, Weekends and be On-Call for emergency operations.
▪ Must be medically fit to work as evidenced by a valid OGUK/UKOOH Medical.
All applications must include: Current Addresses, Telephone Contact, Age and Date of Birth, Marital Status and Nationality.
TO APPLY, PLEASE EMAIL:
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.