The Customer Contact Agent – GEO will report to the Supervisor, Ticket Office. The selected candidate will provide reservations, ticketing and related services to all internal and external customers.
Continuously seeks to capitalize on opportunities to exceed the expectations of internal and external customers by placing a keen interest on understanding and effectively resolving issues in a professional and result-oriented manner.
Operational Effectiveness: Ensure effective and efficient utilization of assigned resources, towards ensuring that customer service and on-time performance standards are achieved whilst ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures
– You must have a minimum of five (5) CXC / GCE Ordinary Level passes including Math and English or a High School Diploma with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar customer service role preferably in the airline industry.
– You must be proficient in the use of MS Office.
– Experience in using a Computerized Reservations Systems such as Amadeus.
– The ability to speak Spanish would be an asset.
– You must have a strong customer service orientation and be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
– You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and possess the ability to exercise judgement and
initiative and work well under pressure.
– You must be legally able to work in Guyana.