PURPOSE OF JOB
The Digital Experience Associate is responsible for managing the customer order interface at all touchpoints, ensuring the accuracy of orders by verifying product specifications, promotion details and prices, capturing relevant information on the customer to ensure the success of deliveries and monitoring the status of the delivery management process using the appropriate software and tools.
• To support the Manager – U Store Online, in the achievement of the organisation’s annual sales objectives for E-commerce/Call centre operations and by extension retail convenience stores.
• To oversee the delivery management process, efficiently employing software and other communication tools provided to ensure the achievement of customer satisfaction.
• To effectively resolve customer queries and issues while being attentive to responses, channelling feedback and suggestions to management, in order to implement measures for continuous improvement.
• To focus on the provision of quality service to customers while emulating the company’s mission of offering “the ultimate customer experience” in the execution of daily tasks.
• To strictly adhere to and ensure the enforcement of company policies and procedures for financial transactions/accountabilities with the utmost integrity.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: PERFORMANCE MEASURES
• Monitor customer order touchpoints inclusive of U-Store’s website, WhatsApp, Social Media and phones, communicating directly with customers where necessary to ensure receipt, confirmation and accuracy of orders.
• Advise and inform call-in customers of packaged deals and sales promotions with the aim of upselling and increasing the value of the order.
• Create customer invoices, ensuring that they are assigned to the relevant merchant locations on a timely basis.
• Oversee the delivery management system working closely with CSA’s at various branches to assign orders based on customer locations, availability of stock, drivers’ schedules.
• Monitor the organization’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, overseeing the activities of all CSA’s to ensure that orders receive the necessary attention and process timely status updates at each stage of delivery management.
• Monitor the activity of drivers using the relevant software and tools acting as the liaison between the customer and company where necessary.
• Respond to customer queries and work to rectify impending issues with the view of successfully closing sales and achieving customer satisfaction.
• Compile weekly sales reports highlighting customer feedback and providing suggestions for improving the service and product offering.
• Adhere to the guidelines for call and delivery service standards set by the company.
• Assist with the reconciliation and reporting of daily financial transactions for both Drivers and CSAs.
• Comply with and support the Company’s Health, Safety and Environmental policies, procedures and programs and any other applicable legislation and standards.
• Recognize and understand the health and safety risk associated with assigned job tasks.
• Perform all duties in a manner that promotes good health and hygiene, no harm to the environment, and no injury to self or risk to others.
• Stop work if any work-related safety incident is imminent or occurs, in a manner compliant with Company policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
• Wear and maintain PPE as required and in the manner prescribed.
• Attend HSE training as required by the Company.
• Report all HSE related incidents according to Company procedures and assist in incident investigations, as necessary.
• Comply with scheduled or random drug and alcohol testing according to Company’s policy.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and supervisors.
• Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, in keeping with the Company’s policies.
• Maintain proper personal hygiene and professional grooming and appearance, within the dress code and PPE requirements, as stated in the Company’s policies.
• Attend training as required by the company.
• Perform any other job-related duties as assigned from time to time
• Tertiary education as evidenced by an Associate degree or Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or equivalent will be an asset OR supervisory experience in a customer service environment.
• Computer literate, with competence in the Microsoft Suite of products.
• Additional training, certificates or an organization’s recognition for outstanding customer service will be an asset.