Employment Opportunity Notice
FASHION STYLISTS – PORT OF SPAIN AND SAN FERNANDO
Office Gems is facilitating the recruitment of Fashion Stylists for one of our clients, a creative and vibrant brand, established in the manufacturing and retail industry for over 25 years. The company produces luxury clothing, ready-to-wear garments and a range of accessories. Fashion Stylists are needed for locations in PORT OF SPAIN and SAN FERNANDO.
The Fashion Stylist spearheads each client’s experience and ensures that all client interactions are pleasant, professional and meet the quality customer service standards set by Management. The Fashion Stylist reports to the Managing Director.
- Greet clients as they enter the Store and aid in locating garments that suit their needs.
- Conduct Consultations, Measurements and Fittings with clients in keeping with the standards set by the Brand.
- Become knowledgeable about the Store’s products and their location
- Work with the Managing Director to increase the current client database by contacting previous customers and creating new ones, as well as cross-selling garments and accessories to increase sales.
- Be aware of all promotions and specials and sensitize clients accordingly.
- Display garments for sale, that is visual merchandising, in-store promotional displays and coordinating special promotions, displays and events being undertaken such as Fashion Shows, Expo
- Manage the inventory of the Retail Store and Kiosks, ensuring that there are adequate supplies in stock and ordering replacements when necessary.
- Provide administrative and other support to the Managing Director, including the preparation and submission of reports as indicated by the Manging Director.
- Telephone and/or email clients to invite them to Fashion Parties and other in-store events.
- Support the cleaning and tidying of the Store, including shelves, doors, display cases and floors on a daily and weekly basis
- Process sales transactions and assist with the payment of contractors and suppliers.
- Receive and effectively address client complaints
- Perform any other duties that may be required
Qualifications and Experience
- At least five (5) CXC subjects, inclusive of Mathematics and English Language
- At least one (1) year experience in a customer service / sales environment, preferably in a retail environment.
- At least one (1) year experience performing secretarial and/or administrative duties.
- Experience and/or training in the fashion industry or as a Fashion Stylist will be an asset.
- Training in customer service and administration will be considered assets.
- Must be able to work Saturdays with a day off during the week.
- Any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Friendly, helpful and pleasant personality
- Neat and professional appearance
- Able to interact with all types of customers
- Flexible, proactive, self-motivated and highly organized
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and in a team environment
Interested applicants are asked to email their résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before August 16, 2019 with the subject “Fashion Stylist”.
Please provide the names, telephone numbers and email addresses for one (1) personal and two (2) professional references. Also, please indicate your preferred salary range.