Position title: Grill Man/Cook Tobago
Reports to: Managing Director
Experienced Grill man/cook.
Must be able to do all standard and popular meats and sides.
We are searching for an accomplished grill cook to create meals in accordance with customers’ preferences. The grill cook’s responsibilities include preparing ingredients, informing wait staff when orders are ready, and cleaning the grill after each shift. You should also monitor inventory to ensure that you have sufficient supplies at all times.
To be successful as a grill cook, you should be a skilled multitasker who adheres to food safety codes. Ultimately, a top-performing grill cook will create and propound innovative dishes for inclusion on our menu.
Grill Cook Responsibilities:
- Slicing, cutting, shredding, tenderizing, and skewering meat and vegetables.
- Braising and grilling meat and vegetables.
- Checking that ingredients remain fresh and safe for consumption.
- Preventing cross-contamination.
- Preparing meals in accordance with customers’ preferences, if applicable.
- Tracking the components of each meal to ensure that the final dish is completed in a timely manner.
- Liaising with wait staff once orders are finalized.
- Ensuring that your workstation remains clean and orderly at all times.
- Informing the Manager when equipment is due for maintenance, repair, or replacement.
- Tracking inventory to ensure that you always have adequate supplies.
Grill Cook Requirements:
- Prior experience as a cook, preferably with a focus on grilling and making of side dishes
- Desire for continuous learning and professional development.
- Capacity to stand for long hours.
- Thorough knowledge of food safety guidelines.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Level-headed with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to the production of high-quality outputs and excellent customer service.
- Ability to work shifts, over weekends, and on holidays, as required.
- Must be able to work in Tobago
- Honest, Reliable, hardworking
- integrity ,reliability, flexibility
- willingness to grow and develop professionally
- team worker
Interested persons must forward their applications as follows
Maibrol Insurance Brokers Limited
#4 Borde Street, Port of Spain or
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged.