To provide technical support in the operations and maintenance of the information, communication and technology infrastructure of the organization under the guidance and direction of the supervisor.
It is expected that Candidates would:
– Contribute to maintenance, installation and problem resolution for the IT and
networking infrastructure of the organization.
– Monitor and log ICT services provided to users.
– Install/remove hardware and/or software using defined installation instructions
– Provide assistance to users in a professional manner.
– Update related maintenance and configuration records.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE & TRAINING
– Training as evidenced by the possession of a recognised Associate Degree or Diploma
in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Systems
Management, Computer Engineering or a related area.
– CompTIA A+ Certification or other recognized PC repairs certifications will be an asset.
– Minimum of three (3) years relevant technical experience.
For your application to be considered, kindly submit your Curriculum Vitae, one (1) passport sized photograph and two (2) recommendations from persons who have known you for at least five (5) years (no family members) to:
PO Bag 353B, St. Vincent Street, POS or Email to Primesolutionstnt@outlook.com.
Deadline for Submission: May 31, 2019