· 100% successful delivery rate.
· Maintain accurate dispatch to customers.
· Maintain accurate financial collections from customers and issue necessary documents.
· Submit cash/cheque and documents daily (Pollux, Invoices, Receipts, and GRN’s).
· Submit maintenance sheet and clean truck weekly.
· Provide timely communication between necessary persons.
· Be a support in activities where management team requires.
· Motivation for achievement: Orientation towards results in order to achieve objectives and requirements. Set goals and accept calculated risks. Search for information to reduce uncertainty and find ways to perform better.
· Self-realization: Perform activities that allow you to use and improve personal skills, knowledge and abilities.
· Acceptance of Authority: Abide by, recognize and accept decisions of persons invested with authority within the Organization.
· Sense of Responsibility: Correspond with the obligations of the position in favour of the corporate objectives.
· Acceptance of Standards and Values: Contributing to the realization of relevant values and norms for the operation and permanence in the organization.
· Teamwork and Cooperation: Search for Relationships that benefit all interested parties, positive assessment of contact with others.
· Service Orientation: Understand the needs of customers. – Understand the client’s point of view and act accordingly. Find ways to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
· Excellent Communication Skills: Written and oral.
· A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in similar position.