Human Resource Officer
Reports To: Human Resource Officer
Supervisor To: Junior administrative staff
|This is a contract position and the incumbent will provide support to the Human Resource Manager by co-coordinating and monitoring the implementation of approved Human Resources Management Systems, Policies and Procedures.|
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
| 1. Interpret approved Human Resources Policies and Procedures and provide technical advice to Department Head on their application or implementation.
2. Assist in the recruitment function for vacant positions and ensure that appointments, acting and promotions, transfers and terminations are implemented fairly, equitable and in accordance with contractual agreements.
3. Administer the application of the Company’s Compensation, Benefits and services to ensure compliance with statutory requirements and that employees receive them within the stipulated policy guidelines and time frames.
4. Prepare operational, informational and statistical Human Resources reports as required.
5. Provide research and direction in the establishment of appropriate policies and procedures in all aspects of Human Resources Management.
6. Assist in the execution of periodic Human Resources Audits to ensure compliance consistency of application of Human Resources Policies and Procedures by Department Heads.
7. Performs other related duties as assigned from time to time.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
Deadline for submission of applications is December 15th, 2019.