Looking for a fun, enthusiastic, hard working professional with a passion for HVAC!
Successful candidate will be a technically savvy leader with an Engineering background, interested in a unique opportunity to use their advanced computer skills serving customers looking for HVAC solutions.
The primary function of the HVAC Sales and Solutions Engineer is to assist the customer in selecting the best product for their application as well as generating and following up sales leads.
Main Responsibilities include:
– Interact with Customers to find the best solution for their application
– To handle Sales Leads, Queries and Online Technical Chat questions
– Following up new business opportunities / quotes and product opportunities in a timely manner
– To set up and administer standards in the sales office for product testing and warranty concerns.
– Review and feedback on the product offering and pricing strategies
– Keeping abreast of new products, technologies and trends in the Caribbean
– Meeting and exceeding sales goals
– Increasing the value of current clients while attracting new ones
– Preparation of quotations, orders and invoices as required
Other Responsibilities include:
– Preparation of weekly and monthly management reports
– Attend meetings upon request
– Keep abreast of new product offerings in the industry and supplier websites
– Strong HVAC technical and product knowledge to interact with Customers
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
– Highly computer literate, with good working knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp etc.
Education / Experience Required:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field with equivalent experience
– Experience designing and implementing HVAC components or systems
Anything else relevant to making us the number one choice for HVAC products
To apply for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter helping us to get to know you, and why you think you’d be a great fit for our team. We thank all applicants for their interest; only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview