|Basic Requirements||Education background||Professional qualification preferred – B.Sc in Electrical Engineering/Telecommunications, Computer Science or any relevant degree.|
|Work experience||5+ years of relevant IP Network, Datacom in telecommunication.
1-2 years of experience in supporting Linux, Mysql/oracle databases, network OSS.
|Professional certifications from third parties (optional)||At least CCIP or HCIP certification required.
CCIE or HCIE certification will be an asset
|Professional Knowledge||Professional knowledge &Technologies||· Router, Switch, Firewall
· Proficient in all of the following protocols: IGP、BGP、MPLS、VPN
· Proficient in at least professional one of the below solutions: IPRAN/IPCORE/MetroEthernet/IPv6/DC/Security
· At least 5 years’ experience on IP network deployment, and at least 2 years solution design experience
· Leading technical solution deployment more than 2 projects
|Key Skillset||Personal Skills||· Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively and regularly up to the technical management level of customer and internal management level
· Good English communication skill in both written and oral
· Interpersonal sensitivity and responsiveness to customers.
· Takes ownership for actions, seeks feedback and takes direction. Be able to work with minimum direct supervision or guidance from others.
|Other||· Ability to travel overseas
· Personal vehicle