PURPOSE OF JOB
To perform troubleshooting and general maintenance to assigned Company’s customer, facing infrastructure, equipment and locations to ensure safe, clean & efficient operating
• To minimize and/or eliminate downtime of customer-facing infrastructure, equipment and
• To ensure customer-facing infrastructure, equipment and systems in the network is
maintained to high aesthetic, health, environment and safety standard.
• To provide and archive records related to the performance and functioning of
infrastructure, equipment and systems attended to.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: PERFORMANCE MEASURES
• Inspect, report, and monitor issues associated with ALL routine and non-routine
maintenance and repairs at assigned infrastructure, equipment and locations and make
recommendations to correct as necessary.
• Coordinate customer queries associated with maintenance trouble calls; and follow up with
customers to ensure all repairs are satisfactory.
• Work with maintenance contractors and other service providers to correct issues within the
time frame outlined; and ensure all repairs/issues at assigned infrastructure, equipment
and locations are corrected in a timely manner.
• Provide technical support to routine trouble issues and coordinate solutions to non-routine
issues with various vendors to ensure a timely resolution to customer concerns.
• Generate and submit daily, weekly, monthly or other reports in a timely manner as agreed
with respective Supervisor/Manager.
• Ensure works performed, are in compliance with UNIPET’s quality standards and best
• Assist in the development and/or review of Policies, Standard Operating Procedures and
Systems where required.• Perform troubleshooting and maintenance of assigned equipment and systems.
• Conduct cleaning and maintenance activities such as power-washing, wiping, scrubbing,
deodorising, sanitizing & painting at assigned locations to equipment and infrastructure,
• Service Station: Canopy, Forecourt, Dispensers, Sumps, Directional lines, Signs
• Convenience Store: Floors, Walls, Windows, Gondolas, Walkways
• Bulk Storage: Tank exterior, Bund walls,
• Work with service providers technicians or technical department for advanced
troubleshooting on hardware and software.
• Required to work shift as well as weekends and Public Holidays.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• CXC five (5) passes required; Mathematics and English compulsory.
• Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Technology (MEET) or Electrical and Electronic
Engineering Technology (EEET).
• Any other technical vocational qualification.
• Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the field.