Purpose of Job
To perform troubleshooting and general maintenance to assigned Company’s customer-facing infrastructure, equipment and locations to ensure safe, clean & efficient operating environment.
• To minimise and/or eliminate downtime of customer-facing infrastructure, equipment and systems.
• To ensure customer-facing infrastructure, equipment and systems in the network is maintained to high aesthetic, health, environment and safety standard.
• To provide and archive records related to the performance and functioning of infrastructure, equipment and systems attended to.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Inspect, report, and monitor issues associated with ALL routine and non-routine maintenance and repairs at assigned infrastructure, equipment and locations and make recommendations to correct as necessary.
• Coordinate customer queries associated with maintenance trouble calls; and follow up with customers to ensure all repairs are satisfactory.
• Work with maintenance contractors and other service providers to correct issues within the time frame outlined; and ensure all repairs/issues at assigned infrastructure, equipment and locations are corrected in a timely manner.
• Provide technical support to routine trouble issues and coordinate solutions to non-routine issues with various vendors to ensure a timely resolution to customer concerns.
• Generate and submit daily, weekly, monthly or other reports in a timely manner as agreed with respective Supervisor/Manager.
• Ensure works performed, are in compliance with UNIPET’s quality standards and best industry practices.
• Assist in the development and/or review of Policies, Standard Operating Procedures and Systems where required.
• Perform troubleshooting and maintenance of assigned equipment and systems.
• Conduct cleaning and maintenance activities such as power-washing, wiping, scrubbing, deodorising, sanitizing & painting at assigned locations to equipment and infrastructure, such as:
• Service Station: Canopy, Forecourt, Dispensers, Sumps, Directional lines, Signs
• Convenience Store: Floors, Walls, Windows, Gondolas, Walkways
• Bulk Storage: Tank exterior, Bund walls,
• Work with service providers technicians or technical department for advanced troubleshooting on hardware and software.
• Required to work shift as well as weekends and Public Holidays.
Professional Qualifications and Experience
• CXC five (5) passes required; Mathematics and English compulsory.
• Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Technology (MEET) or Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technology (EEET).
• Any other technical vocational qualification.
• Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the field.
Purpose of Job
The successful incumbent will be responsible for maintaining pre-established station aesthetics, sanitation of service stations, offices, etc. The Maintenance Handyman will be responsible for ensuring that station aesthetics and company facilities are maintained at the most pristine conditions while providing technical and physical support towards completion of scheduled and unscheduled tasks all aimed at maintaining station aesthetics.
• To provide support to the Maintenance/Sanitation Department towards ensuring that preestablished service station aesthetics and sanitation standards are preserved
• Generating appropriate and timely Sanitation Reports when required.
• To provide technical and physical support towards completion of scheduled and unscheduled sanitation tasks at service stations and company facilities.
• Follow the company’s safety rules and policies when performing his/her duties
• Where applicable, diagnose sanitation issues and propose effective methods to correct them.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Consult with Supervisor daily to obtain work assignments, keeping Supervisor informed of all activities, needs and problems
• Prepare reports outlining tasks completed, facilities and station issues with respect to aesthetics
• Responsible for the day-to-day upkeep and sanitation of service stations.
• Ensure that weekly and monthly sanitation checks are completed on-time. Update spreadsheets.
• Assist in all maintenance and facilities upkeep where necessary
Attributes and Functional Skills
• Availability and flexibility to work on shifts, weekends, and public holidays.
• Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent technical/hands-on skills.
• Commitment to the highest quality of work.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills as it pertains to maintenance and station aesthetics.
• Effective written and oral skills
• Attention to detail
• Must be able to rapidly deliver results & possess the ability to catch on quickly to new ideas and processes
• A background in Maintenance and/or Sanitation systems or procedures would be an asset
• Graduation from high school plus experience in the areas of maintenance and/or sanitation