Salary range: $10,000 – $12,000 negotiable depending on experience
Reports to the Marketing Manager and assists in the achievement of Department objectives. Responsible for analyzing market trends, negotiating with vendors to obtain best prices and scheduling promotions as directed. Individual must be meticulous, with Strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to create and run reports. He/She must possess the ability to work successfully in a team environment, supervise/manage a team of individuals with ability to hold accountable to performance standards.
Education and Experience
- First Degree in Marketing & Communication
- At least three (3) years’ Supervisory experience in a similar field
- Experience in Merchandising
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent Communication/Reporting, Analytical and Negotiation Skills
- Solid Computer Skills – Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
Please attach one (1) passport sized photograph along with your application.
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.