▪ Completes transactions in the Client’s ERP system in accordance with the approved
processes and guidelines
▪ Completes transactions within the KPI’s as agreed with the Client
▪ Submission of reports to the Warehouse Co-Coordinator as agreed to allow for Client
▪ Upon receipt of materials on the assets, completes material verification checks in a
▪ Participate in semiannual or annual inventory count
▪ Attend toolbox meetings
▪ Storage of materials to assure materials integrity
▪ Compliance with the IMDG code
▪ Securing material from theft in the appropriately assigned secured store rooms according
to the labeling/tagging convention.
▪ Communicate with the MTL and technicians of all material received for scheduling.
▪ Receiving and staging of NUI’s materials in the Client’s ERP system and issuing when
notified to transfer when NUI’s are onboard their facility.
▪ Ensure all material leaving the facility is appropriately secured tagged/ labeled and
communicated to the relevant onshore stakeholders and filed away in a known location.
▪ Completing in its entirety the RMA form for backload and issuing pre-alert to the
warehouse two (2) days prior to sailing
▪ Generating and updating material inventory on facility.
▪ Liaising with DSS to manage deck space.
Verifying all materials with Technicians before receipting in SAP for Maintenance Orders
▪ Liaising with Material coordinator for timely delivery of materials to the facility.
▪ Drives the clarification of work request and maintenance orders queries raised by the
▪ Drives the work request validation process from the facility.
▪ Notifying MTL/Material coordinators of material onboard and for transfer to NUI’s.
▪ Participate in all HSE initiatives and trainings.
▪ Provide guidance to new personnel joining the team
▪ Execute every task in a safe manner and identify and correct any unsafe acts
▪ All out of normal event or non-conformance must be reported immediately and
documented via email and forward to relevant personnel for lessons
▪ Provides accurate and timely weekly material & cargo movement reports as
▪ Adhere to all HSSE polices/procedures and participate in Leading Indicators that
will result in a Zero Accidents Culture.
▪ Performs all other related job functions as required
▪ Comprehensive handover must be completed at the end of each work cycle and
email to all relevant persons
▪ Technical Diploma or equivalent
▪ Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar role.
▪ Good communications and interpersonal skills
▪ Good relationships with key stakeholders in Massy Wood Group the Client and Peterson
▪ Maintains the highest level of confidentiality and trustworthiness
▪ Working knowledge of SAP
▪ Ability to work effectively and prioritize in a high performance, fast-paced work
▪ Accepts feedback
▪ Seeks ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and
▪ Ability to make decisions in a timely manner and exhibits sound and accurate judgment
▪ Actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses
equipment and materials properly
▪ Intermediate computer skills with experience in MS Office.
▪ Experience and Knowledge of CMMS preferably SAP
▪ Working knowledge of a supply chain management system would be an asset.