Employment Type: Part time/Contract
- Job Purpose
Applications developers translate software requirements into workable programming code and maintain and develop programs for use in business.
The Mobile/Web developer uses modern web/mobile technologies to translate business/software requirements into a solution.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- 1. Software development in strict accordance with the requirements and architecture of the software product
- 2. Develop using technical (e.g. endpoint documentation) / non-technical (business logic) requirements into solution.
- 3. Use modern technologies to build solution e.g. React, React-Native, flutter etc
- 4. Consume endpoints of existing solutions given some documentation.
- 5. Document all development for the purpose of understanding and extension of software solution.
- 6. Proactively examine architecture and if necessary raise issues to the head of the development in the case of inaccuracies in the architecture of the system under development.
- 7. Fixing of the errors detected by the quality control department or customer.
- 8. Manage expectations of task development such that tasks are completed on time or in the instance of delay, inform and explain to the Head as to why.
Bachelor degree or above
Work experience in a similar position for more than 1 year.
- Skills & Abilities:
5.1. Knowledge/Experience in mobile/web technologies (e.g. React, React-Native, Flutter etc)
5.2 Strong knowledge/understanding of REST, HTTP
5.3 Understanding of frontend/backend architecture and how to debug issues with server connectivity.
5.4 Skills in data formats JSON, XML
5.5 Practical/working knowledge/use of git
- Personal characteristics:
Analytical mind, stress resistance, commitment, self-organizational skills