• Collect petrochemical product from Company designated locations adhering to all applicable
• Transport petrochemical product from/to Company designated locations in a safe and timely
manner, in compliance with all traffic laws and applicable Company policies and procedures.
• Deliver petrochemical product to Company designated locations adhering to all applicable
• Verify petrochemical product quantity and quality received and discharged at Company
designated locations as per Company’s procedures.
• Report any inconsistencies detected in the quality or quantity of petrochemical product
received or discharged to the Company designated authority.
• Respond to uncontrolled environmental discharge (e.g., spills, gas release, etc.) in the loading
and off-loading of petrochemical product, in accordance with Company’s procedures
• Ensure that all documentation associated with the collection and delivery of petrochemical
products is completed accurately and in a timely manner and forwarded to the required
administrative function for processing.
• Collect payments due on delivery from customers as instructed and submitting same to the
required administrative function for processing.
• Carry out daily and weekly maintenance checks on the assigned vehicle.
• Report any vehicle defects as per Company’s procedures.
• Support the Emergency Response and Business Continuity protocols for any incident
involving the RTWs.
• Participate in the investigation of all incidents and accidents involving the team.
• Ensure that petrochemical product measuring devices, such as rods and meters, are cleaned
on a daily basis, kept defect free and properly calibrated.
• Report irregularities observed in the operations of any parties in the Supply Chain to Company
• A minimum of three (3) CXC/CSEC O’levels including Mathematics and English.
• Knowledge of health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
• Valid Driver’s Permit.
• A Defensive Driving Certificate.
• Minimum one (1) year experience in operating class 5 (Tractor & Trailer).
• Computer Literate; knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products.