Job Objective: Work closely with upper management and project team members to establish project needs, deadlines and budgets. Their job is to delegate tasks among their team members, depending on their skill level or qualifications. They may also be responsible for motivating their team and resolving conflicts between team members to ensure a productive work environment.
● Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines;
● Performing ongoing analyses on business processes related to productivity, quality, costs, and time management.
● Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them.
● Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project.
● Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
● Communicating with stakeholders and management to keep the project aligned with goals.
● Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
● Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing for the project change
● Manage estimations, and ensure the project will not go over budget.
Reporting and Presentation
● Presenting progress reports and integrating feedback.
● During the onset of the project, create project charter, work breakdown structure etc.and present them to the management before commencement of the project.
Requirements and Qualifications
● Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field
● 5-8 years of project management and related experience
● Experience in project management on new business ventures is highly desirable
● Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
● Proven ability to solve problems creatively
● Strong familiarity with project management tools, methodologies, and best practices
● Experience overseeing projects through the full life cycle
● Excellent analytical skills
● Strong interpersonal skills, extremely resourceful and highly organized
● Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
● Experience with waterfall or kanban project management methodologies
● Ensuring that project is well managed based on budget, milestones and deadlines
● Effective management of resources
● Regular reporting and presentation on project progress and spearheading implementation of agreed solutions.
● 100% project completion including milestones and deliverables.
● At least 80% Net Promoter Score or 360 Feedback within the team and relevant stakeholders.
● High level of quality in reporting and presentation of new processes, solutions and new ideas to ensure efficiency of work.