Reports to: Laboratory Manager
Summary of duties:
Perform the function of purchasing and inventory control of all laboratory reagents, office supplies and consumables.
Duties and responsibilities:
Competence Requirements: (Education, Training, Experience, Attributes):
– Diploma in Procurement/Supply Chain Management or any other relevant qualifications
– Certificate/Training in Inventory Management or a relevant field.
– Computer Technology
– At least 1 year relevant experience.
– Thoroughness and accuracy
– Communication skills
– Decision making skills
– Strong planning and analytical skills
– Ability to multitask
– Ability to follow through with problems/issues
Please email all resumes/CVs to email@example.com