Job Purpose :
To increase volume, revenue and profitability by developing existing accounts and securing new accounts in an assigned territory.
Key Responsibilities :
• Development of the market by selecting, coaching and training the territory team.
• Management and leadership for an assigned sales channel / territory.
• Responsible for the direction, execution, and proper reporting of outcomes to the appropriate levels of management to ensure expected revenue and sales goals are met.
• Diploma in Sales, Business, Marketing or a related field.
• A minimum of 3 years’ continuous experience in a similar role with proven people management competence.
• Knowledge of Trinidad and Tobago Geography would be considered an asset.
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
no later than April 10, 2020.
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged