|To ensure maximum security of the site is maintained and to interact with the public /tenants /suppliers in a professional and efficient manner at all times. To guide and work with fellow security officers to ensure the highest standards/practices are performed on site so as to exceed the client’s expectations.|
|MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
|• Prepare payroll for security, maintenance and housekeeping staff.
• Program and prepare access cards.
•Monitors and controls the CCTV system.
• Report and follow up on any system defects that may obstruct security surveillance.
• To execute disciplinary actions to officers for non-compliance of SOP and Company’s rules
• To follow up with the security contractor to rectify all security system defects.
• Create security postings for events and ensure that all events have effective security supervision.
•Prepare and Publish Monthly Roster.
• Review and approve vacation requests.
• To be on call to respond to emergency situations and conduct emergency investigations where necessary.
•To be aware of the obligations under the Health and Safety regulations concerning safety, of oneself, colleagues and tenants.
•Conducts regular walk-throughs and security inspections.
•Manage security operations via the Facility Commander Wnx system.
•Monitors Facility Commander Wnx for changes outside of normal operating parameters which includes Intrusion, Flood Control and Pumps and reports these to Maintenance.
•Monitors fire detection alarm system, such as smoke detector, heat detector, sprinkler, and emergency exit, in coordination with Safety Function.
•To conduct training on security procedures and systems.
•To prepare weekly reports.
|QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE|
|Essential: Previous experience in security sector
Desirable: First Aid Certificate
|The post holder will be proactive, self reliant, well organised and vigilant and driven by quality/customer satisfaction.|