|Job Title: Senior Security Supervisor
Reporting to: Facility Manager
Hours of Work:
|To ensure maximum security of the site is maintained and to interact with the public /tenants /suppliers in a professional and efficient manner at all times. To work with fellow security guards to ensure the highest standards/practices operate on site so that client’s expectations are exceeded.|
|MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
· To ensure the on-going security and safekeeping of the complex.
· Carry out duties in accordance with the Assignment Instructions and ensure that all security supervisors and security officers follow the applicable standing orders.
· To amend/improve and implement standing orders where necessary
· To deter unauthorised personnel from gaining access to the complex.
· To liaise with the Security Supervisors on a regular basis.
· To be aware of the obligations under the Health and Safety regulations concerning their own safety, that of their colleagues and tenants.
· To conduct performance appraisals of security staff.
· To chair monthly security meetings with security supervisors.
· To identify security gaps and recommend and in some cases conduct the required training to close gap.
· To conduct audits to ensure that security officers are adhering to established assignment instructions.
· To ensure only authorised personnel gain access to the service area
· Prepares payroll for security, maintenance and housekeeping staff.
· Programmes and prepares access cards
· Reports any system defects that may obstruct security surveillance
· Ensure that the log books are kept up to date
· Issue disciplinary sanctions when officers to not adhere to assignment instructions.
· Publish Monthly Roster
· Review and approve holiday requests
|Qualifications and Experience|
|The post holder will be proactive, self reliant, well organised and vigilant and driven by quality/customer satisfaction.|