The main function of the Retail Supervisor is to oversee the work of retail staff in a store environment and ensure that the store runs efficiently and effectively. They are in charge of monitoring employee activity, coordinating the receiving of merchandise, solving problems and assisting customers.
Their job is to ensure the smooth day-to-day operations of the store, from the shelving of merchandise to customer satisfaction.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage Staff – Managing and overseeing store staff to ensure that they complete their assigned tasks in a timely manner. Also, train, counsel, discipline and promote employees as they see fit.
- Maintain Store – The store’s presentation is vital to its success with customers. The Retail Supervisor will be tasked with delegating and performing tasks related to upkeep and organization, including the rearranging of shelves, the setting up of displays and the cleaning of the store and products.
- Maintain Inventory – Part of the Retail Supervisor’s job is to ensure that all items are in stock while always striving to eliminate as much waste as possible. This involves coordinating deliveries, checking inventory numbers, recording missing or stolen merchandise and planning special discount offers as needed.
- Assist Customers – As a senior employee present at the store, the Retail Supervisor is required to assist customers on a regular basis. From finding specific items to correcting pricing mistakes to administering refunds or discounts etc. As well encouraging top notch Customer Service delivery from all staff.
Requirements & Experience
- Must have prior retail Supervisory working experience. Minimum of two (2) years prior experience.
- Energetic and detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-faceted, team environment.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- The Ability to work shifts, weekends and public holidays.
Interested candidates should send their resumes to:
Or call 736-2814/2780321 Mon-Fri between 9am-4pm
Deadline: December 10th 2019