Are YOU ready to join the Information Technology team with a leader in the FUEL and LUBRICANT business?
Rahamut Enterprises Ltd is a longstanding fuel and lubricant marketer for over 45 years with a strong reputation of integrity, collaboration, customer focus, excellence and innovation.
As a market leader, with significant growth opportunities, we are seeking an experienced IT Technician to assist in the INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY arm of the Company.
If you are the IT TECHNICIAN we are looking for and are interested in joining a high performance team, you must:
- Be able to perform periodic checks on equipment/system performance and effect performance tuning as necessary.
- Monitor and enforce security procedures to comply with corporate standards.
- Be able to investigate root causes of client complaints and queries, and take remedial action.
- Install computer equipment and related hardware components.
- Install applications software approved for use within the Company, including operating system software.
- Perform routine data storage and retrieval, and requested storage/retrieval based on documented client requests.
- Introduce and integrate new technologies into existing data center environments.
- Apply operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Assist with the procurement of various IT related equipment and consumables.
You will be responsible for: