Assist the tenders officer in the development, performance andmaintenance of the tender process activities of the organization to obtain maximum efficiency, quality, service and profitability for the organization.
● Review and screening of emails for those relevant to RFQ and Tender documents
● Review of RFQ and Tender documents.
● Assist in the preparation of tender documents from the pre-qualificationstage to the final bid submission.
● Collate required documents in preparation for bid submission
● Document processing and presentation including printing, coping, labelling, binding etc.
● Generate professional correspondences and reports using Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
● Update and maintain client databases
● Maintain an efficient filing system for documents, both electronic and physical.
● Interact and cooperate with all members of the organization and its suppliers and customers as required.