THE EASTERN REGIONAL HEALTH AUTHORITY
POSITION DESCRIPTION 1. JOB TITLE 2. DIVISION
ULTRASONOGRAPHER I SANGRE GRANDE HOSPITAL
4. ORGANISATIONAL RELATIONSHIP
The Ultrasonographer will report to the Manager- Para Clinical Services.
5. NATURE & SCOPE
The Ultrasonographer I is responsible for performing a variety of general and specialized Ultrasound procedures on clients for the purpose of achieving accurate client diagnoses so as to ensure a high quality of health care.
6. SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES
The Ultrasonographer I would be required to:
7. KEY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
8. MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
9. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
10. COMMUNICATION AND WORKING RELATIONSHIP
Other Regional Health Authorities