OverviewThe incumbent is expected to competently function as a Customs Clerk II within the Customs and Export Department
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Evidence of Certification as a Licensed Customs Clerk Grade 1.
- A minimum of 5 C SEC/ O level subjects including Math and English.
- Strong competence in MS Office Suite, including email.
- At least one year's working experience within the Customs field.
- Ability to use ACE and AYSCUDA programming will be an asset.
- Willing to follow instructions competently, with an attitude geared towards learning and self-development.
- Keen attention to detail is a key requirement for this position.
What You Will Do
- Primary duties relates to both imports clearance and exports of shipments at the various Ports and bonds;
- Retrieving shipping documents from the various Government agencies as well as Shipping Agents and Shipping Lines;
- Assisting with preparing Customs entry documentation;
- Proofing Shipping documentation
- Making payments to the relevant offices as instructed by the Customs Manager/Designate.
What we can offer you
- 3 month temporary contract
- Opportunity for learning
If you are the sales person we are looking for you must:
- be results-driven
- be self motivated
- be a problem solver
- be innovative
- be organized
- be confident
- enjoy building relationships with customers
- have excellent communication skills
- be able to work independently
- be able to work well under pressure
- be open to learning
- be proficient in MS Office
- possess basic knowledge on the mechanics of vehicles
- achieving sales targets
- prospecting and winning new business
- delivering consistent and continuous results
- building strong customer relationships
- working together with other team members as it relates to the marketing and promotion of lubricants and other related products.
What we can offer you
- Be a part of a leading sales team in the industry
LAND SURVEYING GRADUATEReports To: Land Surveyor Supervisor To: Chainmen/ Field Staff Position Purpose: The Land Surveying Graduate is responsible for surveying the earth’s surface at various sites to determine the precise location and measurements of areas, points, elevations, lines and contours for titles, land development, construction, mapmaking or other purposes under the supervision of a Trinidad and Tobago Land Surveyor. ______________________________________________________________________________ Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs field surveys to obtain data for base plans.
- Performs construction stake-out.
- Supervision of Chainmen.
- Maintains and stores drawing files for active projects
- Extensive field work under the supervision of a Trinidad and Tobago Land Surveyor.
- Preparation of time sheets and technical reports.
- Reviews all drawings and other contract documents.
- Expected to acquire a thorough understanding of all drawings and contracts with a view to implementation.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
|· Knowledge of the organisation’s services, policies and procedures. · Proficiency in operating Trimble GPS/ RTK equipment. · Proficiency in Total Station Operation and Automated Data Collection. · Proficiency in AutoCAD & Trimble Business Office Software.|
- A BSc. Degree in Land Surveying or Geomatics.
- Thorough knowledge of effective practices, methods, techniques and equipment used in Land Surveying.
- Post graduate training will be considered an asset.
OverviewThe Accounting Officer supports the Accounting and Reporting functions of the Finance Department by timely and accurate recording and analysis of financial information relating to Banking, Loans, Insurances and any other assigned portfolio.
- Prepare the Daily Cash Summaries, Daily Bank Report and Bank Reconciliations.
- Preparation of weekly cash requirements forecasts.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly actual and projected cash-flow statements, with respect to the rolling estimates and expenditures on the projects and other Capex.
- Maintain accounting records for reporting and analysis of cash movements for bank accounts including investment accounts.
- Communication with Banks for confirmation and follow-up in the processing of approved transactions.
- Prepare and process Banking Instructions for transactions relating to purchase of foreign currency, account transfers and investments.
- Ensure that all the necessary lease/loan comparisons are made in order to make a defined cost effective decision on which financial institutions to obtain lease/loans.
- Submit and ensure that all the leases/loans are paid and recorded on time.
- Update the Lease/Loan Schedule Summary by department each month.
- Ensure that on expiration of the lease/loans transfers are authorised and completed.
- Complete analysis and reconciliation of all assigned General Ledger Accounts by due date.
- Ensure proper maintenance of banking, investments, loans and lease files – both manual and electronic
- Ensure that all Company Certificates e.g. VAT, NIS, Tax Clearance are kept current.
- Level 3 ACCA, BSc. Accounting or equivalent qualification
- Minimum two (2) years experience in an accounting environment associated with Treasury activities and using recognised accounting software preferably in a manufacturing and/or distribution environment.
- Competent in MS Excel for Reporting, Modeling & Analysis as well as MS Word for written communication.
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics GP 2013 Accounting Software will be an asset.
- Good understanding of mathematics and logical problem solving skills
MASA (Medical Air Services Association International ) Head office is located in Miami Florida with offices within the US and throughout the Caribbean. We are the 1st and largest prepaid emergency evacuation Company in the world with over 44 years experience.
Skills & Qualifications :-(1) Suitable applicants must be Self Motivated, Enthusiastic , Reliable and a good team player (2) Be able to work unsupervised and along with the The Manager to develop a suitable work plan (3) Must have Effective communication skills both oral & written with Basic Computer Knowledge
- Candidate/ Candidates CV or Resumes should have a Photo ID of themselves attached
- Police Certificate of Character
Excellent commission structure, with an attractive incentive program allowing each Account Executive to earn considerable commissions
Applications are invited the fill the position of
PUBLIC RELATIONS ASSISTANT (CONTRACT)
in the MARKETING UNITDUTIES Responsible for the development and promotion and educational material in support of the Bureau’s Marketing Plan and the implementation of communication strategies both internally and externally. Additionally the successful candidate would be required to:
- Prepare releases and articles for the dissemination in the print and electronic media in consultation with the Marketing Officer.
- Liaise and interface with all Divisions of the Bureau to obtain up to date information or issues for publication
- Assist in the identifying and utilizing effective and appropriate mechanisms for obtaining feedback from clients
- Arrange for the distribution of a contact flow of information for clients and maintains communication with the Bureau’s publics
- Maintain contact with media houses/advertising agencies including follow-up on all advertisements and publications
- Assist with the co-ordination and organisation of promotional and social events
- Prepare promotional material
- Assist in preparing reports, speeches and other related written communication
- Perform related work as required
OverviewRahamut Enterprises Ltd is a longstanding fuel and lubricant marketer for over 45 years with a strong reputation of integrity, collaboration, customer focus, excellence and innovation. As a market leader, with significant growth opportunities, we are seeking an experienced TRADE MARKETING OFFICER to develop and execute the Trade Marketing strategy in tandem with the outlined objectives (KPI’s) of the Marketing and Sales Departments. If you are the TRADE MARKETING OFFICER we are looking for and are interested in joining a high performance team, you must:
- Be able to support a dynamic marketing, commercial and industrial sales team
- Be able to work independently and adapt to change as it relates to evolving marketing conditions
- Assist in business development initiatives for all brands
- Willing to learn and self motivated
- Be proficient in MS Office and able to adapt to new technology solutions
- Has a passion to support marketing initiatives and work with internal/external person/s
You will be responsible for:
- Providing trade support to the Marketing, Industrial and Commercial Sales Teams by coordinating strategic development and benchmarking of all programs designed to increase effective brand visibility.
- Implementing and evaluating Key Account trade marketing programs and initiatives across all SKU’s for retailers with commercial and Marketing Teams to increase sales and brand/category presence.
- Research and analysis of channels to identify trends, opportunities and support recommendations of programs and activities for channel and category growth within Key Accounts.
- Analyze brand sell-through results by SKU and channel for the identification of trends and opportunities.
- Brand visibility liaison for Key Accounts covering ensuring all requests are beneficial to the brand and the customer.
- Develop consumer promotions in collaboration with the Marketing Team Lead and support Market executions.
- Maintenance of the trade calendar of activities.
- Brand quality control and consistency checks within the Market.
What we can offer you
- To work with dynamic teams
- To work for a leader in the industry