No job found
Position Title: Purchasing Assistant
Summary:The Purchasing Assistant is a permanent, monthly paid position which is generally accountable for supporting the procurement function with the provision of accurate purchases orders and ensuring the goods and services are delivered in the required quantity and timeframe and meet the company’s quality standard.
- Prepares and prioritizes accurate requisitions for materials, supplies, services for local suppliers and service providers
- Prepares and processes local purchase orders; ensures purchase orders are approved by the Managing Director.
- Assists with locating potential suppliers for materials, services, stationery, furniture and other items for the company
- Ensures the goods and services purchased meets the company’s quality standards and are delivered in the required quantities and on time
- Performs data entry for all local purchases
- Maintains local purchasing local Purchase Order Logs
- Ensures an adequate supply of stationery in stock for the company and purchase as required
- Ensures the office machines (photocopiers, printers) are functional
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Five (5) CXC passes, including Mathematics and English
- One (1) year experience in data entry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel)
CompetenciesOrganizing Skills- Establishes a systematic course of action for self or others to ensure accomplishment of a specific objective; sets priorities, goals, and timetables to achieve maximum productivity. Solution Orientation- Builds a logical approach to address problems or opportunities or manage the situation at hand by drawing on one's knowledge and experience base, and calling on other references and resources as necessary. Communication-Selects and applies the most appropriate and effective communication means to meet situational needs Attention to Detail- Thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small; monitors and checks work or information Physical Demands
- Office is located on a manufacturing plant, which incumbent may have to visit in order to get the job done
CENTRAL - CHAGUANAS, CARONI, FREEPORT CENTRAL - CHAGUANAS, CARONI, FREEPORT CENTRAL - CHAGUANAS, CARONI, FREEPORT CENTRAL - CHAGUANAS, CARONI, FREEPORT
2 months ago
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP OFFICER As an established company in a tremendously competitive industry, we wish to retain the services of a highly motivated Client Relationship Officer. The successful candidate must be an experienced professional with great communication skills. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and sustain solid relationships with potential clients, existing clients and stakeholders.
- Effectively interact with clients and manage day to day inquiries via phone, email, written correspondence and face to face.
- Implement a robust customer feedback approach to continuously be on the pulse of customer satisfaction (or dissatisfaction) with company products and services and where necessary submit recommendations and engage management in service improvement.
- Determine what information, products or services the customer requires to meet customers’ needs, providing clear, accurate and relevant information.
- Acknowledge customers promptly with courtesy and professionalism, providing reliable administrative support and customer service.
- A minimum of five (5) O’ levels inclusive of Mathematics and English.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a related or similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
CENTRAL - COUVA, POINT LISAS CENTRAL - COUVA, POINT LISAS CENTRAL - COUVA, POINT LISAS CENTRAL - COUVA, POINT LISAS
6 months ago
OverviewUnipet is currently accepting applications for its 2020 summer internship program (University students only) from early July – last week in August.
Areas of opportunity for development
- Finance and Accounting
- Engineering: Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Structural, Construction, Industrial, Maintenance, Design
- Project Management
- Procurement and contracts
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control
- Health Safety and Environment (HSE)
Criteria for selection
- Must be a near completion of Degree Programme (3rd or final year)
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be eligible to work in Trinidad
- Must have a valid ID card and NIS number
NORTH CENTRAL - CUREPE, MT HOPE, SAN JUAN NORTH CENTRAL - CUREPE, MT HOPE, SAN JUAN NORTH CENTRAL - CUREPE, MT HOPE, SAN JUAN NORTH CENTRAL - CUREPE, MT HOPE, SAN JUAN
1 week ago
|NATIONAL ENERGY SKILLS CENTER CAREER OPPORTUNITY|
|Welding Instructor – Tobago (Temporary)|
|The incumbent is responsible for ensuring the employment readiness of participants, developing student competencies through a combination of classroom instruction, practical hands-on experience and mentorship|
|ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
|1. Deliver daily lesson plans and all course materials, including lecture notes, projects, assignments handouts, mid-term and final examinations, ensuring that all information is sufficient for successful completion of the course 2. Ensure that required class preparation is completed in a timely manner 3. Utilize effective and professional teaching and demonstrating techniques in instructing students to achieve established objectives 4. Coach/guide/assist students in achieving program/career goals and objectives 5. Maintain currency with industry trends and needs, and continuously update courses and teaching information with current practices and/or changes in the industry 6. Evaluate student performance, maintaining appropriate records, and referring students with potential challenges for appropriate support 7. Accurately and punctually submit all student-related data (attendance, assignments, projects, midterm and final examination) for processing 8. Ensure adherence to relevant rules, regulations and procedures 9. Maintain the safety and security of all assigned personnel and equipment 10. Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching, research and performance issues 11. Assist in establishing new strategic alliances for the benefit of the trainees, and in student recruitment and placement activities 12. Perform related duties as required|
|QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE|
|Shielding Metal Arc Welding Technician’s Diploma /National Engineering Technician’s Diploma Train the Trainer Certification Three years’ experience in Welding/Fabrication|
|· Sound teaching / pedagogical techniques · Sound communication skills (orally – in person or by telephone, and in written form) · Knowledge of major policies and procedures governing assigned programs · Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships · Ability to follow oral and written instructions · Caring but firm approach, with strong interest in students’ wellbeing and success · Ability to motivate, mentor and counsel · Approachable, with strong customer service orientation|
|· Awareness of the NESC’s business/environment · Strong knowledge about the NESC and programs offered · Excellent at communicating, including being able to network effectively · Courteous, with pleasant disposition and effective interpersonal, team and communication skills · Operating knowledge of and experience with personal computers and peripherals, and ability to use office software applications (Microsoft Suite)|
TOBAGO TOBAGO TOBAGO TOBAGO
4 months ago
Applications are invited for the position of Plumber. Role: Inspects, repairs, installs, modifies, and maintains plumbing fixtures in heating, water and drainage systems. Identifies electrical, plumbing and safety problems applicable to the installation and takes necessary corrective action. Minimum Requirements 3 - 5 years of experience in the field
NATIONWIDE NATIONWIDE NATIONWIDE NATIONWIDE
5 months ago
STORE ASSOCIATEREPORTING TO: Store Supervisor MAIN OBJECTIVE: To provide impeccable customer service Operational Management
- Welcome customers, provide assistance and respond to their concerns.
- Seat customers and take their food orders and serve as required
- Maintain clean, safe and organized food display checkout area.
- Ensure that merchandise are properly displayed, stocked and labeled.
- Ensure customer transactions are processed promptly and accurately.
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information as required.
- Bag, box, wrap, or gift-wrap merchandise, and prepare packages as required.
- Must possess a positive attitude and work well with other team members
- Must be able to communicate clearly with team members and Supervisor
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Be willing to follow direction and ask questions for clarification if needed.
- Minimum of 3 O’levels including English and Mathematics
- Prior experience in similar position will be an asset
- Prior work experience in an hospitality environment would be an asset
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Good problem solving skills
SOUTH - SAN FERNANDO, POINTE A PIERRE SOUTH - SAN FERNANDO, POINTE A PIERRE SOUTH - SAN FERNANDO, POINTE A PIERRE SOUTH - SAN FERNANDO, POINTE A PIERRE
6 months ago
No job found
No job found
No job found
Jobs List With Carousel
Advanced Search Jobs
Advanced Search Radius
Advanced Search Candidates
Simple Search Jobs With Map
Employers List With Carousel
( 102 jobs )
( 1 job )
( 17 jobs )
( 12 jobs )
( 26 jobs )
( 1 job )
( 19 jobs )