Maintenance ManagerJOB SUMMARY: The Maintenance Manager is responsible for developing, coordinating, monitoring and managing the Electrical and Mechanical Systems, Processes and Procedures per the Company’s established policies and practices. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- Typically a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in the Manufacturing Industry.
- Possesses basic appreciation of mechanical computerized software and tools including programming.
- Possesses basic appreciation of key mechanical applications
- Possesses a reasonable command of the English language and must be able to communicate English effectively in the field of Engineering
- Ability to read and understanding drawings
- Adherence to HSSE & QA QC procedures
- Strong leadership skills, ability to lead by example
- Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to interact with other business units and other members of the team in a professional and effective manner
- Strong organizational skills, reliable, autonomous and ability to prioritize multiple job requests
- Ability to observe and maintain confidentiality in the performance of duties
- Ability to function as part of the management team of the business, demonstrating the Company’s values and taking ownership for contributing towards the execution of the Company’s vision and strategies
Candidates are invited to apply for the position of
An Attractive Remuneration Package is being offeredJOB SUMMARY To transcribe recorded speech into written or electronic text documents with a high level of accuracy. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Convert recorded speech into a written or electronic text document in an accurate manner for use in Court proceedings;
- Develop and maintain electronic copies and databases of all reported material according to established policies;
- Maintain a personal transcription dictionary of machine shorthand outlines, authorities and english equivalencies, inclusive of an established format developed for the transcription.
- A Certificate in Transcription from a recognized Institute;
- Five (5) CXC/GCE subjects including Mathematics and English Language;
- A minimum of two (2) years' experience as a Transcription Specialist or in a related position;
- Proficiency in Spanish will be an asset
- Typing skill of minimum 80 w.p.m.
- Transcription accuracy of over ninety-five percent
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Examination of cartons, bottles and labels to ensure that there are no faulty inputs
- Aid in the procurement of locally supplied chemicals
- Printing and distribution of batch tickets
- Perform product testing before a product run
- Act as a liaison between the production and compounding departments
- Perform random checks on items packaged on the production floor for appearance and correct fill height
- Ensure that safety rules are adhered to on the production floor
- Fully participate in the laboratory safety and quality processes
- Investigate and record any accidents/incidents that occur on the compound, as they arise
- Engage in product research and product enhancement
- Accurately and efficiently prepare samples based on recipes and instructions provided by the Chemical and Compliance Manager
- Provide support in the sample preparation area
- Analysis and remedial action for product complaints brought to the lab
- Calibrate, operate and maintain laboratory analytical equipment
- Supervise the compounding team
- Liaise internally with management of production and laboratory and also with the floor staff
- Liaise externally with external suppliers and health and safety officers
- Key touch points: Production, Compounding
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Effective analytical skills
- Strong planning abilities
- Effective writing skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to function independently or part of a team
- Should possess a knowledge of local manufacturing standards and their requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry preferably
- Prior experience in the safe handling of chemicals and with producing chemical blends from recipes
- Capable of running routine analytical tests
- Be willing to work beyond normal hours when requested.
- Be responsible for the process of student recruitment, admission, and departure;
- Effectively participate in initiatives to drive student recruitment, enrollment, and retention opportunities;
- Develop and maintain proper record keeping and reporting procedures, ensuring accuracy;
- Act as the first and continual point of contact for prospective families from enquiry through to the enrollment of new students at the school;
- Organize and conduct meetings for prospective parents, ensuring that the highest level of customer care is maintained;
- Follow best practice admission procedures and engage in on-going development and training; and
- Liaise and build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide information and advice to applicants on admissions, from first enquiry through to enrollment and departure;
- Work diligently in a team approach towards set student number targets;
- Support school orientation and other such events during each academic year;
- Support mid-term induction processes for new students;
- Undertake regular and timely follow-up to all enquiries, meetings, and applications to meet minimum response times;
- Process student applications, obtain pupil references, and work with the Student Enrollment Manager to ensure applicants’ eligibility (including checks on the validity of documentation);
- Arrange and administer in person or on-line academic testing as appropriate;
- Arrange and administer screening of students with parents and counselors;
- Provide supporting applicant information to the various stakeholders i.e. Psych. Ed. / ILP / Non-English speaker;
- Liaise closely with Principals, Teachers, Student Support Services and Admin staff to ensure the smooth transition/induction of new families and support arrangements for new students;
- Follow standardized procedures for admission and contribute to the effective development of best practice in terms of operation and delivery;
- Be aware of key messages and promises, and ensure these are consistently communicated to potential or existing parents;
- Keep up to date with market intelligence and report on the competitor landscape;
- Ensure all admission meeting areas and tour routes are delivering a high-quality experience;
- Request invoices, prepare letters and contracts; and
- Collate other documents i.e. school supply list, school policy, medical card, calendar, data form, and class schedule, etc.; and
- Manage the student departure process for normal transition or withdrawals accordingly.
- Record accurate and timely information relating to school Admissions (inquiries, visits, applications, application withdrawal, starters, and leavers) using the relevant information management system, as may be required to ensure completeness and accuracy of data;
- Maintain records to report effectively to the Student Enrollment Manager for each enquiry and record timely follow-up actions; and
- Assist in producing reports as required.
- Taking a client service role, be customer-focused, and effectively represent the school’s ethos to potential or existing parents, their representatives, or agents;
- Thoroughly plan for each visiting family and organize relevant and informative school tours, inviting and meeting with key staff as appropriate;
- Respond rapidly to drop-in requests for visits; and
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge, by continually reviewing and seeking out information on the school.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or another relevant degree.
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role is an advantage;
- Familiar with all major business software applications i.e. Adobe, Microsoft Office suite, etc.; and
- Familiar with international education and have some understanding of the expatriate community.
- Be self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable;
- Must have excellent communication skills;
- Must have excellent organizational skills;
- Be a good team player within a multi-functional team;
- Be proficient at creating and maintaining databases; and
- Must have an affinity with and interest in education.
The Business Manager is responsible for the management of the business, financial, and physical plant operations of the school. A thorough understanding of financial reporting and the ability to implement and establish effective financial monitoring practices and procedures as an effective support to the school’s academic and activities program is essential. A qualified candidate will demonstrate proficiency in people management, accounting, finance, and long-term strategic physical plant development. As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, this position works closely with the Board of Directors and Principals and reports to the School Director.
- Financial planning and budgeting;
- Budget tracking and reporting;
- Accounting procedures;
- Cash Management;
- Tax and Legal Compliance; and
- General ledger activities.
Supports the Facilities Director:
- School Facilities planning and maintenance;
- Health and safety compliance;
- Asset management;
- Institutional inspections, licensing, and permits;
- School Maintenance, supervision, and management; and
- Security of campus.
Business Office Operations:
- Facility rentals and leases;
- Food Services;
- Bus Transportation Services; and
- Risk Management.
- Insurance; and
- Compliance with all health and safety guidelines and regulations.
- Reports to the Director;
- Member of the Senior Leadership Team;
- Line Manager to Business Office Staff;
- Line Manager to IT Support and Information Systems Staff; and
- Responsible for Health & Safety.
Provides direct supervision of the Business/Finance Office ensuring that policies and procedures are appropriate, documented, and adhered to.
- Establishes, maintains, and supervises financial and accounting controls and reporting procedures to ensure the financial integrity of the institution;
- Works closely with the School Director in preparing the annual consolidated budget (drafting, designing line items, allocating reserves, etc.);
- Prepares the annual budget for review by the Finance Committee and approval by the School Board;
- Prepares monthly financial reports, cash flow, and other financial analyses for the School Director and for the Board of Trustees; prepares and presents a monthly review of the finances for the School Director, in readiness for the Finance Committee, and Board of Trustees as well as consolidated year-end financial statements; prepares all documents and analysis required for the Annual Audit;
- Ensures that the record-keeping of all cash held in premises and the reimbursement to school employees for purchases made for the school and other activities is accurate;
- Ensures that all procedures are in accordance with bookkeeping regulations;
- Supervises the preparation of invoices/reminders are done correctly and monitors payments;
- Keeps an accurate continuous record of the cash and financial position of the school and manages the financial operations of the school so that the institution remains financially stable;
- Manages the school’s cash flow, works with banks to discuss and to ensure positive cash management;
- Oversees preparation for the independent audit and meets with the auditors and the Finance Committee to review the audit; prepares the Notes to the Financial Statements and the financial statements; prepares all the documents required for the Board meetings;
- Prepares reporting to the US State Department for funding (GRASP);
- Prepares reports and reimbursement requests as established by the US State Department’s grants; and
- Participate in the recruitment and selection process for local non-teaching staff.
- Prepares all the contracts with major vendors, suppliers, consultants, and negotiates these contracts in conjunction with the School Director; works with the Buildings and Finance Committee to oversee contract preparation and implementation of major maintenance and/or construction projects;
- Approves purchase orders, payments as within the budget, and establishes procedures for purchasing, managing receivables and for the accounting and distribution of materials and supplies when they are received; and
- Ensures the effective management of the food-service operation and any other auxiliary enterprises of the school.
Health and Safety:
- Manages risk at the school to ensure the safety of personnel and students and maintains the appropriate level of insurance, in-line with the pertaining policies to protect the property and to cover the liability of the school.
Facility and Maintenance:
- Supports the Facilities Director; prepares reports, collects the appropriate documentation and attends meetings.
- Consider approaches for existing use and future plans to introduce or discard technology in the school;
- Consult with relevant people and other parties to introduce new technology or improve existing technology for different purposes;
- Ensure that the school has a strategy for using technology aligned to the overall vision and plans for the school ensuring value for money;
- Communicate the strategy and relevant policies, including Data Protection for use of technology across the school;
- Establish systems to monitor and report on the performance of technology within the school;
- Ensure resources, support and training are provided to enable work colleagues to make the best use of available ICT including teaching, learning and assessment systems;
- Ensure contingency plans are in place in the case of technology failure; and
- Ensure data collection systems providing information to stakeholders are streamlined to maximize the efficiency of the data supplied.
- Attends Board meetings as required;
- Collaborates with external consultants and legal counsel to follow up specific projects, as assigned by the Director or the School Board; and
- Other duties as assigned by the Director.
- MBA or equivalent, ACCA accredited accountant level
- Minimal 5 – 7 years’ experience in:
- End-responsible administration and financial role in an organization with a minimum of 50 employees;
- Experience in Personnel Administration, HR, Health and Safety, for a staff of minimal 30 people; and
- Leadership function with a minimum of 3 direct reports
- Minimal 3- 5 years’ experience in:
- Working in a US private/independent school or large international school in an English speaking environment
To be considered for our Business Manager vacancy – apply now! Submit a letter of interest and CV through trinidadjob.com advertisement or via email to the Human Resource Manager (email@example.com).
This opportunity is available immediately and the deadline for application submission is 16th October 2020.
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.
|Job Title: Senior Security Supervisor Department: Reporting to: Facility Manager Location: Hours of Work: Hourly Rate: Start Date:|
|To ensure maximum security of the site is maintained and to interact with the public /tenants /suppliers in a professional and efficient manner at all times. To work with fellow security guards to ensure the highest standards/practices operate on site so that client’s expectations are exceeded.|
|MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
|· To ensure the on-going security and safekeeping of the complex. · Carry out duties in accordance with the Assignment Instructions and ensure that all security supervisors and security officers follow the applicable standing orders. · To amend/improve and implement standing orders where necessary · To deter unauthorised personnel from gaining access to the complex. · To liaise with the Security Supervisors on a regular basis. · To be aware of the obligations under the Health and Safety regulations concerning their own safety, that of their colleagues and tenants. · To conduct performance appraisals of security staff. · To chair monthly security meetings with security supervisors. · To identify security gaps and recommend and in some cases conduct the required training to close gap. · To conduct audits to ensure that security officers are adhering to established assignment instructions. · To ensure only authorised personnel gain access to the service area · Prepares payroll for security, maintenance and housekeeping staff. · Programmes and prepares access cards · Reports any system defects that may obstruct security surveillance · Ensure that the log books are kept up to date · Issue disciplinary sanctions when officers to not adhere to assignment instructions. · Publish Monthly Roster · Review and approve holiday requests|
|Qualifications and Experience|
|The post holder will be proactive, self reliant, well organised and vigilant and driven by quality/customer satisfaction.|
|JOB SUMMARY: PROJECT MANAGER||Page | 1|
|The Project Manager is responsible for organizing middle to long range projects by developing|
|comprehensive project plans to include design, build, testing, training, change management,|
|communication and activation plans. He/she is also responsible for financial, risk and stakeholder|
|management, acting as a leader on projects, demonstrating information technology expertise, and|
|translating that expertise into client solutions.|
- Collaborate and coordinate with stakeholders and project teams to ensure the program progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Provide regular communications on project status to key stakeholders and executive sponsors. Manages and communicates the scope of work and responsibilities between all internal and external stakeholders.
- Accountable for the quality and timeliness of information flow between key stakeholders. Plans, establishes, maintains, and regularly updates a project schedule on assigned projects. Manages communication, and distributes documentation between company and its clients. Monitors, reports, and controls costs on assigned projects within estimated project margin. Reports, forecasts, and presents project financial activity to management.
- Responsible for the successful management of the project schedule, budgets and client satisfaction.
- Provides subject matter expertise in areas including project scope definition, risk identification, project methodology, resource allocation, facilitation, and other areas of expertise based on established project management techniques.
- Payroll, Time and Attendance, and HR Software Cloud and On-Premise Versions Available on: Desktop n Tablets n Mobile
|Certificate or diploma in Project Management.|