Jobs With Map
+1 (868)285-9JOB/ +1 (868) 293-0678
#143 Wrightson Road, Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago WI.
Mon - Sat 8.00 - 18.00. Sunday CLOSED
to reach dream jobs easier.
to reach dream jobs easier.
Jobs With Map
CENTRAL - CHAGUANAS, CARONI, FREEPORT
CENTRAL - COUVA, POINT LISAS
EAST - ARIMA, SANGRE GRANDE
NORTH - PORT OF SPAIN, WOODBROOK, ST. JAMES, MORVANT
NORTH CENTRAL - CUREPE, MT HOPE, SAN JUAN
NORTH EAST - ST AUGUSTINE, TUNAPUNA, AROUCA, PIARCO, TRINCITY
SOUTH - SAN FERNANDO, POINTE A PIERRE
SOUTH CENTRAL - PENAL, SIPARIA
SOUTH EAST - MAYARO, RIO CLARO
SOUTH WEST - LA BREA, POINT FORTIN
WEST - DIEGO MARTIN, CHAGUARAMAS
ACCOUNTING, FINANCE, AUDIT, INSURANCE ADMIN
ADMINISTRATIVE, BUSINESS-ADMIN, CLERICAL,
ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, SALES, RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
COMPUTERS, IT, GRAPHICS
CUSTOMER SERVICE, TELEMARKETING, OPERATOR
EDUCATION, TEACHING, RESEARCH
ENGINEERING, CONSTRUCTION, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, QS
FACILITIES, CLEANING, MAINTENANCE
HEALTH SAFETY ENVIRONMENT HSE
HOTEL, RESTAURANT, FOOD BEVERAGE
HUMAN RESOURCES, RECRUITMENT
MEDICAL, NURSING, PHARMACY, HEALTH
PROCURMENT, PURCHASING, INVENTORY
SECURITY, LAW ENFORCEMENT
TECHNICAL, TECHNICIAN, ARCHITECT, QA/ QS
WAREHOUSING, MANUFACTURING, PRODUCTION, INVENTORY
Choose job type
- Ability to conduct market research and visualize data
- Ability to lead a team-based approach to decision making
- Ability to meet deadlines in a time sensitive and constantly changing environment
- Ability to motivate and inspire others
- Computer Proficient
- Contemporary Leadership skills
- Expansive knowledge of all areas of Trinidad
- Experience working on production lines
- Knowledgeable in the field of Statistics and Research Methods
- Must be a quick learner - Must be mature and reliable - Must possess good interpersonal skills
- Must be a quick learner - Must be mature and reliable - Must possess good interpersonal skills - Must possess the ability to work without supervision
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with minimal errors
- Must be mature and reliable
- Must possess good interpersonal skills
- Quick learner - Mature and reliable - Good interpersonal skills
- Resourceful and excellent at Resolving Issues
-• Working knowledge of accounting principles and practices
· Application of Safety Standards for Making Hot Jobs.
· Applications of AUTOCAD.
· Applications of Microsoft Office.
· Applications of Microsoft Project.
· Conduct of Hazard Identification.
· Development of Fault Correction Procedures.
· Development of Procedures for Corrective and Preventive Maintenance.
· Development of Safe Work Procedures.
· Development of Work Permits and Hot Fried.
· F.A.T. Seatrial Systems Electrical and Instrumentation.
· Knowledge of electrical and instrumentation inspection testing techniques standards.
· Monitoring Control and Planning Works.
· Preparation of Quality Control Procedures.
· Procedures for Procurement of Equipment and Materials.
· Review Engineering Instrumentation and Electrical Details.
· Staff Supervision in Installation and Construction of Instrumentation and Electrical Works.
'Work with web interface to configure devices
” “Quikbooks Accounting” & “Peachtree Accounting” packages.
” “Syteline Accounting
(CCTV) Closed-Circuit Television-Activu System
(FNARS) FEMA National Radio System
*I.T SUPPORT ENGINEER/SOFTWARE SUPPORT ANALYSTS*
• 3 – 5 O’Level passes including Math and English Language ideal
• 3 years of warehouse or logistics experience preferred
• A minimum of three (3) GCE/ CXC O’ Levels • At least one (1) year experience in a similar position • Ability to work Flexible hours • Ability to work in a fast pace
• A minimum of three (3) years experience in a similar environment
• Ability and willingness to learn new technology.
• Ability to conduct market research and visualize data
• Ability to cope with unexpected situations
• Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely both oral and written.
• Ability to handle various tools (including diagnostic machines).
• Ability to lead a team-based approach to decision making
• Ability to lead change efforts and behaviors.
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to manage a team and function as an effective team member.
• Ability to manage resources under time constraints.
• Ability to meet the physical demands required of this position
• Ability to meet the physical demands required of this position; bend
• Ability to motivate and inspire others
• Ability to Multi-task
• Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
• Ability to read and write.
• Ability to train and develop staff.
• Ability to use and adapt to office equipment
• Ability to work a flexible schedule according to seasonal demands
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work shift
• Ability to work shift including
• Ability to work shifts
• Ability to work the team.
• Ability to work well with others or part of a team
• Ability to work with no supervision and manage department when the manager is out of office.
• Able to work in a fast paced
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• ACCA Level 1 or completion of the CAT program or equivalent • Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
• Accounting Software - SAP
• Adroit in the quality control & inspection of a wide spectrum of procedures & systems. • Monitoring of supplier Quality Assurance
• Advance knowledge in automotive maintenance and repair.
• Advance knowledge of modern electrical vehicular systems e.g. hybrid vehicles
• Advanced Diploma or appropriate formal training in a related discipline
• An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements
• An equivalent combination of appropriate training / qualifications and experience may be considered.
• Analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Appreciation for good customer service and customer relations.
• At least 2 years’ prior experience in a related field will be an asset
• At least 3 years experience in systems administration environment
• At least five (5) O’ Level passes including Math and English Language
• At least five (5) O’Level passes including Math and English Language
• At least five (5) O’Level passes including Math and English Language.
• At least five (5) years experience as a mechanic.
• At least one (1) month experience in merchandizing of food products. • High School Certificate and a minimum of 2 years’ experience
• At least one (1) year work experience in the general operations and/or maintenance of a food manufacturing environment.
• At least one year’s experience in a similar capacity
• Attention to detail
• Auto mechanic repair qualifications from an established institution.
• Bachelor degree or above in telecommunications
• Basic understanding of repairing computers.
• BSc Degree in Engineering
• BSc Degree in Engineering; Management and related discipline.
• Can inspire others to work productively and honestly
• Capable of working well with others as well as alone
• CAT Qualified or equivalent.
• CAT Qualified or equivalent. • Knowledge of Peachtree • Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word
• CAT Qualified or equivalent. • Knowledge of Peachtree • Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word & Excel)
• Certificate in Bartending an asset and/or specialised knowledge of mixology
• Certificate in Secondary School education
• Certification in a related trade will be an asset
• Comprehensive knowledge in Marketing Activities
• Computer Literacy – NESC 2006
• Computer proficient • Quick learner • File/records maintenance • Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator • Computer repairs • Customer Service • Managing and training of staff • Record management
• Computer-literate performer. (Microsoft Office)
• Contemporary Leadership skills
• Critical thinking • Project management abilities
• Customer Relations • Administration • Events Management • Graphic Designer (Adobe – Illustrator
• Customer Relations • Administration • Events Management • Marketing • Researcher • Graphic Designer (Adobe – Illustrator
• Customer Service • Risk Assessment • Business Operations
• Customer Service Skills: including Excellent selling
• Data entry • Strong problem solver • Time management • Resourceful • Report writing
• Database Maintenance Fundamentals
• Demonstrated ability to independently solve problems and make decisions
• Detail oriented and holds strong work ethics
• Develops and maintains solid customer relationships.
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline
• Diploma or Certification in MEET and/or A/C & Refrigeration
• Diploma or Certification in MEET and/or A/C & Refrigeration •
• Directory Services and User Account Management
• Disaster Recovery Principles
• Effective coachingand team building skills
• Effective communication skills (Oral as well as written).
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technician diploma (EEET) or equivalent • Minimum 2 year work experience
• Email and Mailbox Management
• Endpoint Protection
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are essential
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written).
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal competencies
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent Time Management Skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills
• Exceptional customer service skills • Organizational skills • Excellent communications skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Experience in a supervisory capacity.
• Experience in creating SMS Blast Marketing.
• Experience in working in a STOW certified or ISO environment.
• Experience of successfully using Photoshop
• Experience supervising Heavy Truck drivers and assistants.
• Experience with email marketing using Mail Chimp
• Familiar with MATLAB
• Five (5) G.C.E. O’Level/C.X.C. subjects including Mathematics and Principles of Accounts
• Flexible and able to operate under pressure
• Fluent presentation skills
• General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety with a Diploma or Degree in Business Management a strong plus.
• Good communication and strong analytical skills
• Good knowledge of designing working plan.
• Good Listener.
• Good organizational and management skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills • Experience with Camera Systems will be an asset • Extremely well organized • Strong problem solving skills • Ability to work within a Team
• Good verbal and written communication skills • Extremely well organized • Strong problem solving skills • Ability to work within a Team
• HACCP certified will be an asset.
• High-end seafood processing experience will be an asset
• Highly organized and dedicated with positive attitude.
• Highly skilled with various tools. • knowledge of SOP
• In excellent physical condition.
• Industry Knowledge • Sales Process • Merchandising/Retailing • People Management
• Infrastructure/Server Roles Deployment and Administration
• Integrity (actions match words)
• Key Administrative Skills –Organizational and Managerial • Event planning
• Knowledge of a manufacturing operations would be an asset.
• Knowledge of accounts payables and receivables.
• Knowledge of Heavy-T Trucks and equipment safety procedures.
• Knowledge of manufacturing operations.
• Knowledge of MS Word
• Knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health Act
• Knowledge of OSHA and HACCP policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of warehousing and inventory management.
• Knowledge of Word
• Labour Laws
• Language: Knowledge of basic conversational skills in French
• Leadership skills enable me to interact effectively with other people
• Level 1 CAT or Level 1 ACCA will be an asset
• Like to deal with people.
• Maintain a neat and well-groomed appearance at all times
• Merchandizing of food products. • High School Certificate and a minimum of 2 years’ experience
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Office
• Microsoft Word
• Minimum 1 years sales or customer service experience.
• Minimum 1 years sales or customer service experience. • Must be able to operate a Cash Register and Scale. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications Works well under minimal supervision
• Minimum 5-7 years in seafood/food production mid/upper level management
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in driving a heavy motor vehicle with a satisfactory driving record.
• Minimum of two (2) years of sales experience in the food industry.
• Mobile Device Management
• MS Office (Word
• Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job
• Must be able to operate a Cash Register and Scale.
• Must be able to work shifts
• Must be computer literate
• Must be computer literate and able to use computer applications at an advanced level
• Must possess a valid Food Badge.
• Must possess exceptional hygiene and grooming habits
• Neat and well-groomed appearance at all times
• NEC Technician Diploma -Electrical/Mechanical/Air Condition/Refrigeration
• Numeracy skills – to calibrate and measure specifications • Physical strength and stamina – quality control inspectors spend long periods of time standing and may be required to lift heavy objects
• Office administration and procedures.
• Operating System Deployment
• Organizational skills
• Patch Management
• Performance Management • Expense Control • Cross-Cultural Leadership
• Plant Operations
• Police Certificate of Character
• Positive attitude
• Possess good problem solving and analytical skills
• Possession of a recent Police certificate of Good Character.
• Possession of a valid Trinidad and Tobago Driver’s Permit with endorsement for heavy motor vehicle. (Class 4)
• Practical & Logical Problem Solving
• Preferably at least 5 years experience in the food or related industry •
• Preventive Maintenance
• Prior experience in managing a garage team in a similar type establishment.
• Problem solver
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
• Proficient in Microsoft Great plains software
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and Powerpoint
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word; Excel; Outlook)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; advanced Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions; conversant with VBA)
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Proficient in Peachtree
• Proficient in Peachtree Accounting
• Proficient in Social Media Marketing via Whatsapp
• Proficiently use diagnostic machines and interpret corrective measures
• Project management
• Project Management • A