Jobs With Map
+1 (868) 302-JOBS(5627)/ +1 (868) 712- (WORK)9675
#143 Wrightson Road, Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago WI.
Mon - Sat 8.00 - 18.00. Sunday CLOSED
to reach dream jobs easier.
to reach dream jobs easier.
Jobs With Map
CENTRAL - CHAGUANAS, CARONI, FREEPORT
CENTRAL - COUVA, POINT LISAS
EAST - ARIMA, SANGRE GRANDE
NORTH - PORT OF SPAIN, WOODBROOK, ST. JAMES, MORVANT
NORTH CENTRAL - CUREPE, MT HOPE, SAN JUAN
NORTH EAST - ST AUGUSTINE, TUNAPUNA, AROUCA, PIARCO, TRINCITY
SOUTH - SAN FERNANDO, POINTE A PIERRE
SOUTH CENTRAL - PENAL, SIPARIA
SOUTH EAST - MAYARO, RIO CLARO
SOUTH WEST - LA BREA, POINT FORTIN
WEST - DIEGO MARTIN, CHAGUARAMAS
ACCOUNTING, FINANCE, AUDIT, INSURANCE ADMIN
ADMINISTRATIVE, BUSINESS-ADMIN, CLERICAL,
ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, SALES, RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
COMPUTERS, IT, GRAPHICS
CUSTOMER SERVICE, TELEMARKETING, OPERATOR
EDUCATION, TEACHING, RESEARCH
ENGINEERING, CONSTRUCTION, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, QS
FACILITIES, CLEANING, MAINTENANCE
HEALTH SAFETY ENVIRONMENT HSE
HOTEL, RESTAURANT, FOOD BEVERAGE
HUMAN RESOURCES, RECRUITMENT
MEDICAL, NURSING, PHARMACY, HEALTH
PROCURMENT, PURCHASING, INVENTORY
SECURITY, LAW ENFORCEMENT
TECHNICAL, TECHNICIAN, ARCHITECT, QA/ QS
WAREHOUSING, MANUFACTURING, PRODUCTION, INVENTORY
Choose job type
- Ability to conduct market research and visualize data
- Ability to lead a team-based approach to decision making
- Ability to meet deadlines in a time sensitive and constantly changing environment
- Ability to motivate and inspire others
- Computer Proficient
- Contemporary Leadership skills
- Expansive knowledge of all areas of Trinidad
- Experience working on production lines
- Knowledgeable in the field of Statistics and Research Methods
- Must be a quick learner - Must be mature and reliable - Must possess good interpersonal skills
- Must be a quick learner - Must be mature and reliable - Must possess good interpersonal skills - Must possess the ability to work without supervision
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with minimal errors
- Must be mature and reliable
- Must possess good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of in Microsoft Suite - Proficiency in numerical analyses (graphs
- Quick learner - Mature and reliable - Good interpersonal skills
- Resourceful and excellent at Resolving Issues
-• Working knowledge of accounting principles and practices
…) is to be recommended
· Application of Safety Standards for Making Hot Jobs.
· Applications of AUTOCAD.
· Applications of Microsoft Office.
· Applications of Microsoft Project.
· Conduct of Hazard Identification.
· Development of Fault Correction Procedures.
· Development of Procedures for Corrective and Preventive Maintenance.
· Development of Safe Work Procedures.
· Development of Work Permits and Hot Fried.
· F.A.T. Seatrial Systems Electrical and Instrumentation.
· Knowledge of electrical and instrumentation inspection testing techniques standards.
· Monitoring Control and Planning Works.
· Preparation of Quality Control Procedures.
· Procedures for Procurement of Equipment and Materials.
· Review Engineering Instrumentation and Electrical Details.
· Staff Supervision in Installation and Construction of Instrumentation and Electrical Works.
'Work with web interface to configure devices
” “Quikbooks Accounting” & “Peachtree Accounting” packages.
” “Syteline Accounting
(CCTV) Closed-Circuit Television-Activu System
(FNARS) FEMA National Radio System
*I.T SUPPORT ENGINEER/SOFTWARE SUPPORT ANALYSTS*
• 3 – 5 O’Level passes including Math and English Language ideal
• 3 years of warehouse or logistics experience preferred
• A minimum of 3 CXC Passes including Math and English A minimum of 1 years’ working experience in Sales in the manufacturing industry
• A minimum of three (3) GCE/ CXC O’ Levels • At least one (1) year experience in a similar position • Ability to work Flexible hours • Ability to work in a fast pace
• A minimum of three (3) years experience in a similar environment
• Ability and willingness to learn new technology.
• Ability to conduct market research and visualize data
• Ability to cope with unexpected situations
• Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely both oral and written.
• Ability to handle various tools (including diagnostic machines).
• Ability to lead a team-based approach to decision making
• Ability to lead change efforts and behaviors.
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to manage a team and function as an effective team member.
• Ability to manage resources under time constraints.
• Ability to meet the physical demands required of this position
• Ability to meet the physical demands required of this position; bend
• Ability to motivate and inspire others
• Ability to Multi-task
• Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
• Ability to read and write.
• Ability to train and develop staff.
• Ability to use and adapt to office equipment
• Ability to work a flexible schedule according to seasonal demands
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work shift
• Ability to work shift including
• Ability to work shifts
• Ability to work the team.
• Ability to work well with others or part of a team
• Ability to work with no supervision and manage department when the manager is out of office.
• Able to work in a fast paced
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• ACCA Level 1 or completion of the CAT program or equivalent • Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
• Accounting Software - SAP
• Adroit in the quality control & inspection of a wide spectrum of procedures & systems. • Monitoring of supplier Quality Assurance
• Advance knowledge in automotive maintenance and repair.
• Advance knowledge of modern electrical vehicular systems e.g. hybrid vehicles
• Advanced Diploma or appropriate formal training in a related discipline
• An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements
• An equivalent combination of appropriate training / qualifications and experience may be considered.
• Analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Analytical Thinking
• Appreciation for good customer service and customer relations.
• At least 2 years’ prior experience in a related field will be an asset
• At least 3 years experience in systems administration environment
• At least five (5) O’ Level passes including Math and English Language
• At least five (5) O’Level passes including Math and English Language
• At least five (5) O’Level passes including Math and English Language.
• At least five (5) years experience as a mechanic.
• At least one (1) month experience in merchandizing of food products. • High School Certificate and a minimum of 2 years’ experience
• At least one (1) year work experience in the general operations and/or maintenance of a food manufacturing environment.
• At least one year’s experience in a similar capacity
• Attention to detail
• Auto mechanic repair qualifications from an established institution.
• Bachelor degree or above in telecommunications
• Basic conversational Spanish
• Basic understanding of repairing computers.
• BSc Degree in Engineering
• BSc Degree in Engineering; Management and related discipline.
• Can inspire others to work productively and honestly
• Capable of working well with others as well as alone
• CAT Qualified or equivalent.
• CAT Qualified or equivalent. • Knowledge of Peachtree • Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word
• CAT Qualified or equivalent. • Knowledge of Peachtree • Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word & Excel)
• Certificate in Bartending an asset and/or specialised knowledge of mixology
• Certificate in Secondary School education
• Certification in a related trade will be an asset
• Competent in completion of Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
• Comprehensive knowledge in Marketing Activities
• Computer Literacy – NESC 2006
• Computer proficient • Quick learner • File/records maintenance • Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator • Computer repairs • Customer Service • Managing and training of staff • Record management
• Computer-literate performer. (Microsoft Office)
• Contemporary Leadership skills
• Critical thinking • Project management abilities
• Customer Relations • Administration • Events Management • Graphic Designer (Adobe – Illustrator
• Customer Relations • Administration • Events Management • Marketing • Researcher • Graphic Designer (Adobe – Illustrator
• Customer Service • Risk Assessment • Business Operations
• Customer Service Skills: including Excellent selling
• Data entry • Strong problem solver • Time management • Resourceful • Report writing
• Database Maintenance Fundamentals
• Demonstrated ability to independently solve problems and make decisions
• Detail oriented and holds strong work ethics
• Develops and maintains solid customer relationships.
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline
• Diploma or Certification in MEET and/or A/C & Refrigeration
• Diploma or Certification in MEET and/or A/C & Refrigeration •
• Directory Services and User Account Management
• Disaster Recovery Principles
• Effective coachingand team building skills
• Effective communication skills (Oral as well as written).
• Effective communicator
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technician diploma (EEET) or equivalent • Minimum 2 year work experience
• Email and Mailbox Management
• Endpoint Protection
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are essential
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written).
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal competencies
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent telephone etiquette and organizational skills; typing and data entry
• Excellent Time Management Skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills
• Exceptional customer service skills • Organizational skills • Excellent communications skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Experience in a supervisory capacity.
• Experience in creating SMS Blast Marketing.
• Experience in working in a STOW certified or ISO environment.
• Experience of successfully using Photoshop
• Experience supervising Heavy Truck drivers and assistants.
• Experience with email marketing using Mail Chimp
• Familiar with MATLAB
• Financial Policy Development
• Five (5) G.C.E. O’Level/C.X.C. subjects including Mathematics and Principles of Accounts
• Flexible and able to operate under pressure
• Fluent presentation skills
• General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety with a Diploma or Degree in Business Management a strong plus.
• Good communication and strong analytical skills
• Good knowledge of designing working plan.
• Good Listener.
• Good numerical and literacy skills; good keyboard skills
• Good organizational and management skills.
• Good research skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills • Experience with Camera Systems will be an asset • Extremely well organized • Strong problem solving skills • Ability to work within a Team
• Good verbal and written communication skills • Extremely well organized • Strong problem solving skills • Ability to work within a Team
• HACCP certified will be an asset.
• High-end seafood processing experience will be an asset
• Highly organized and dedicated with positive attitude.
• Highly skilled with various tools. • knowledge of SOP
• In excellent physical condition.
• Industry Knowledge • Sales Process • Merchandising/Retailing • People Management
• Infrastructure/Server Roles Deployment and Administration
• Integrity (actions match words)
• Integrity & Ethics
• Key Administrative Skills –Organizational and Managerial • Event planning
• Knowledge of a manufacturing operations would be an asset.
• Knowledge of accounts payables and receivables.
• Knowledge of Heavy-T Trucks and equipment safety procedures.
• Knowledge of manufacturing operations.
• Knowledge of MS Word
• Knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health Act
• Knowledge of OSHA and HACCP policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of warehousing and inventory management.
• Knowledge of Word
• Knowledgeable in procurement (Ariba and Coupa)
• Labour Laws
• Language: Knowledge of basic conversational skills in French
• Leadership skills enable me to interact effectively with other people
• Level 1 CAT or Level 1 ACCA will be an asset
• Like to deal with people.
• Logical problem-solving skills
• Maintain a neat and well-groomed appearance at all times
• Merchandizing of food products. • High School Certificate and a minimum of 2 years’ experience
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Office
• Microsoft Word
• Minimum 1 years sales or customer service experience.
• Minimum 1 years sales or customer service experience. • Must be able to operate a Cash Register and Scale. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications Works well under minimal supervision
• Minimum 5-7 years in seafood/food production mid/upper level management
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in driving a heavy motor vehicle with a satisfactory driving record.
• Minimum of two (2) years of sales experience in the food industry.
• Mobile Device Management
• MS Office (Word
• Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job
• Must be able to operate a Cash Register and Scale.
• Must be able to work shifts
• Must be computer literate
• Must be computer literate and able to use computer applications at an advanced level
• Must possess a valid Food Badge.
• Must possess exceptional hygiene and grooming habits
• Neat and well-groomed appearance at all times
• NEC Technician Diploma -Electrical/Mechanical/Air Condition/Refrigeration
• Numeracy skills – to calibrate and measure specifications • Physical strength and stamina – quality control inspectors spend long periods of time standing and may be required to lift heavy objects
• Office administration and procedures.
• Operating System Deployment
• Organizational skills
• Patch Management
• Performance Management • Expense Control • Cross-Cultural Leadership
• Planning and Budgeting
• Plant Operations
• Police Certificate of Character
• Positive attitude
• Possess good problem solving and analytical skills
• Possession of a recent Police certificate of Good Character.
• Possession of a valid Trinidad and Tobago Driver’s Permit with endorsement for heavy motor vehicle. (Class 4)
• Practical & Logical Problem Solving
• Preferably at least 5 years experience in the food or related industry •
• Preventive Maintenance
• Prior experience in managing a garage team in a similar type establishment.
• Problem solver
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
• Proficient in Microsoft Great plains software
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and Powerpoint
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word; Excel; Outlook)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; advanced Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions; conversant with VBA)
• Proficient in Microsoft Word
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Proficient in Peachtree
• Proficient in Peachtree Accounting
• Proficient in Social Media Marketing via Whatsapp
• Proficiently use diagnostic machines and interpret corrective measures
• Project management
• Project Management • Assemble Project Deliverables • Detail Oriented • Experienced Mechanic • Problem Solving • Collaborative teamwork • Quality
• Proof reading documents to a high standard
• Proven ability to achieve sale quotas.
• Proven work experience as an Auto Electrician.
• Qualification in the Auto Electrician field from a recognized institution
• Quality & Safety Focus
• Record keeping and document control
• Remaining calm under pressure
• Remote IT Support
• Results driven
• Risk assessment
• Secondary School Education preferred. • Knowledge of a Fish Processing Plant would be an asset. • Ability to read and write.
• Self Management
• Self-Motivated/Ability to Work with Little or No Supervision. • Problem-Solving/Reasoning/Creativity. • Planning/Organizing.
• Solid experience with Hybrid vehicles.
• Strategic thinker
• Strong analytical and financial skills with experience in forecasting and inventory management.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills. •
• Strong communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong knowledge in Human Resource Activities
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to get results through mentoring others
• Strong Supervisory Leadership Skills
• Superior knowledge and experience in managing general office procedures
• Superior knowledge and understanding of methods of statistical and mathematical concepts and financial analysis
• Talent Management • Financial Analysis • Human Resource Management
• Target oriented and delivers results on time.
• Team building
• Tech savvy
• Testing and Evaluation of various chemicals
• Thorough report writing skills
• Three (3) years experience in a highly driven customer service environment.
• Time management and problem solving
• Trained in standard first aid
• Troubleshooting Hardware & Software
• Understanding of business functions
• Used to working office equipment and computers for long period of time
• Valid Food Badge
• Web and tech savvy
• Web Design Fundamentals
• Well-developed communication skills
• Well-developed interpersonal skills.
• Willing to work flexible hours.
• Work experience in a computerized operations environment
• Working knowledge of computer applications.
• Working knowledge of heavy vehicles.
• Working knowledge of Peachtree/Sage Accounting Software
• Working knowledge of the Occupational
•Computer literate with ability to work with MS office suite •
•Must have at least five (5) O'Levels inclusive of Mathematics and English
•Must have at least five (5) O'Levels inclusive of Mathematics and English Diploma or First Degree is Management studies will be an asset
•Must have at least five (5) years’ experience working with rotating equipment - pumps (fire water)
● Microsoft Office Certified (Word
1-2 years experience in an Administrative position
1. Needs to be courteous and respectful at all times to both co-workers and customers.
1. Pleasant disposition and well-mannered 2. Previous customer service in a service industry is preferred but not required.
1. Pleasant disposition and well-mannered 2. Supervisory experience in the food and hospitality Industry. 3. At least one year of customer service experience.
1) At least three (3) years experience in sales with down the trade/retail sales an asset
2) A Degree in Business Management and/or Marketing
2) Experience in a highly competitive sector and/or environment
2+ years’ experience in merchandising or retail
2yr Journeyman Certificate or equivalent qualifications. At least 2 years of experience as a Maintenance Technician in the Manufacturing industry with Technical Certificates as a minimum.
3 to 5 years in a similar position
3) A Diploma in Sales
3) Possess strong communication skills
4) A Diploma in Sales/Marketing or Business Management
4) Experience in the Automotive
4) Possess retail sales experience and a proven sales track record
5 CXC Passes including Mathematics and English Diploma in Sales
5 O' Levels / CXC / CSEC passes inclusive of English and Mathematics
5 yrs expereince
5) Experience in the Automotive/Safety/Lubricant or IT equipment industry from a sales perspective will be a significant advantage
5) Possess strong communication skills
5+ years' experience supporting legal professionals; • Superior proficiency in word processing skills and handling large volume documents
6) A solid track record of performance through demonstrated evidence
7-10 years leading an Accounts department
8 ball pool
800 MHz Radio Systems
9 and XP operating systems. • Writing skills such as Technical writing
A Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent qualification would be considered an asset.
A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing would be a plus.
A Bachelors Degree in Business Management and/or Marketing
A certificate in Business Management and/or Marketing
A certificate in Telemarketing or Business Management or Marketing would be an asset
A certificate or diploma in Auto/Vehicle electronics from a recognized institution
A comprehensive understanding of Supply Chain fundamentals and Warehouse operations.
A Degree in Business Management or Marketing
A degree in Marketing and/or Business Management
A Diploma in computer science would be considered an asset
A Diploma in Management studies will be an asset.
A Diploma in Marketing and/or Business Management
A Diploma in Sales/Marketing or Business Management
A Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Business Management or Marketing a plus
A minimum of 2 O’Level /CXC passes inclusive of English Language & Mathematics
A minimum of 3 years experience in sales preferably within the retail or distribution sectors
A minimum of one (1) year's experience in accounting.
a plus • At least three (3) years' experience in Networking; Switchers
A Police Certificate of Character is required.
A postgraduate in Marketing would be considered an asset
a quick learner
A solid track record of performance through demonstrated evidence
A solid track record of performance through demonstrated evidence.
A successful CAPE Certificate/Diploma
Abilility to efficiently execute word orders and demands
Abilility to efficiently execute work orders and demands
Abilities to meet deadlines in a time demanding environment
Ability to adapt to varying circumstances.
Ability to conduct product and market research
Ability to conduct Staff Training
Ability to create and follow schedules
Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments at once.
Ability to function as an effective team member
Ability to lead a team
ability to learn quickly
Ability to manage your time effectively while working on your own.
Ability to mange multiple projects
Ability to meet deadlines
Ability to meet deadlines even with time constraints
ability to motivate and inspire others
Ability to multitask
Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments
Ability to plan and coordinate activities
Ability to prioritize
Ability to produce reports in a timely manner
Ability to use Access Database
Ability to work in fast paced environment
ability to work independently and adept with Microsoft Office (Excel
Ability to work some nights and weekends and
Ability to work some nights and weekends and "on call" as required
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
ability to work under pressure; handle rush projects
Ability to work unsupervised and effectively under conditions with frequent and multiple interruptions
Ability to work well under pressure
Ability to work with limited supervisio.
Ability to work with no supervision
Ability to work within a Team
ability to work without supervision and as a team
Ability to working in cold conditions.
Able to be persuasive and procure buy-in from upper management
Able to effectively solve and troubleshoot problems
Able to follow instructions
Able to interact with individuals from all levels within an organization
Able to lift 40 lbs and over occasionally
Able to operate forklift and manufacturing equipment
able to quickly adapt to situations and absorb information and criticism.
Able to work in a fast paced environment
Able to work in a fast paced environment-dependable and can-do attitude
Able to work long hours and on weekends as required.
Able to work without supervision
ACCA Level II or equivalent
ACCA or Master’s degree in finance
Access and PowerPoint.
Access and the internet Highly adaptable
Accreditation Canada Surveyor
Active Listener Communication Skills Computer Skills Creativity Customer Focus and Service Interpersonal Skills Leadership Problem Solver Team Player Time Management
Adaptable and reactive to change
adhering & enforcing standards & procedures & complying with regulations. Recognition to the Operations team for consistent procurement of parts
Administrative support -Proficient in Microsoft Office
Adobe Creative Suite
Adobe Photoshop & Illistrator
Advance Computer Aided Design
Advance Computer Literacy
Advance Diploma BA
Advanced Firearm Training - RBTT Bank Limited Fraud Awareness Course - RBTT Bank Limited Basic Security Officer’s Course - RBTT Bank Limited
Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
Advanced MS Excel
Agile software development
Air condition and refrigeration
along with on-the-job-training
Always willing to go the extra mile to accomplish goals
analytical and critical thinker
analytical and problem solving
Analytical and statistical skills
Analyzing customer orders and using prioritization skills to pick items as quickly as possible
and answer any questions they might have. • Flexibility: You might have to work long hours
and blueprints to ensure that products meet the correct standards • Detail oriented – to spot issues and monitor products or parts that do not meet compliance
and creating positive experiences. Well versed in Microsoft office suite (word
and efficient event planning
and function under time constraints.
and Illustrator; Knowledge of principles and methods for showing promoting products; At least three (3) years relevant experience
and interacting efficiently with people on all levels
and mail. ● Filed documents and prepared correspondence as required ● Performed sales functions ● Performed data entry functions and prepared reports
and Manufacturing industry. Experienced with the operations of cranes
and multitasking. Ability to manage most telephone systems and typing 45 words per minute with superior accuracy.
and negotiation skills • Communication Skills:
and On-scene Incident Coordination.
and Outlook. • Ability to communicate effectively
and Outlook. • Good interpersonal
and public holidays. Sound understanding of occupational health and safety standards. Excellent problem solving
and setting up for meetings ● Screened phone calls and routed callers to the appropriate party. ● Maintain polite and professional communication via phone
and Strategic Planning.
and written communication skills • Excellent analytical skills.
ANSYS Mechanical APDL
Any knowledge of Mid-Com metering systems would be a plus
Application Installation /Support
Apprentice Custom Clerk 2019
Art and Design
Arts & Crafts
ASQ CMQ/OE - Certified Manager Quality/Organisational Excellence
At least 2 years experience in an accounting environment
At least 3 years experience as a vehicle electrician
At least 3 years experience in a supervisory position
At least 3 years experience in a systems administration environment or
At least 3 years experience in marketing and sales
At least 3 years experience in marketing and/or sales
At least 3 years experience in Networking; Switchers Routers Hubs Servers Cables Racks LAN WAN TCP/IP
At least 3 years experience in sales and/or customer service environment
At least 3 years experience in telemarketing and/or customer service environment
At least 3 years in a supervisory position
At least 3 years working experience in manufacturing environment
At least 3 years’ experience in systems administration environment
At least 5 C.X.C passes including Mathematics and English
At least 5 years experience in a Management Position
At least 5 years experience in sales
At least 5 years experience in sales with managing a team
At least one (1) year experience in Warehousing will be an asset.
At least one (1) year work experience in the general operations and/or maintenance of a food manufacturing environment. •
At least three (3) years’ work experience in the general operations and/or maintenance of Fish Processing Plant or in a similar capacity in a manufacturing environment.
Attention to detail
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
ATTRIBUTES AND FUNCTIONAL SKILLS Availability and flexibility to work on shifts
Autodesk Revit 2019
Automotive and Mechanical Aficionado a plus
Bachelor Degree Marketing
bachelor of Science degree in social sciences
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field required
Bachelor’s Degree in Process Engineering or related field required
Bar Bending Scheduling
Basic Bartending skills
Basic Electrical Wiring
Basic Familiarity with Aspen HYSYS
Basic Graphic Design
Basic knowledge of French
basic knowledge on Microsoft excel and word
basic life support
basic mud engineering principles
basic network repairs
Be knowledgeable on basic mechanics of vehicles to give sound advice to customers
Billing and Inventory.
Blog & Article writing
both written and oral
Bow Tie XP Risk Management Training
Boxford CAD/CAM Design Tool Proficient in Microsoft Office ( Word
Broad technical knowledge
Budgeting and planning
Building and repairing desktops
Buy To Let
call center experience
Can weld in the 3F position using MIG and SMAW Process
Capable of working in teams as well as independently.
capacity to communicate effectively
Carapichiama. To whom it may concern
Cashing using POS system for movie tickets and food and beverages
CAT or AAT Certified or equivalent
CAT Qualified or equivalent.
Cerification in inventory control management.
Cerification in inventory management.
Certificate in mechanical; electrical or any affiliated field.
Certificate of Character
Certificate or Diploma in Business Management and/or Purchasing and/or Supply Chain Management
Certification in electrical or a related discipline
Certification in mechanical. electrical or a related discipline
Certification or Diploma in Food Science or Biochemistry will be an asset.
checking stocks for logistics purposes
circuits and code for electrical installation.
CIVIL MECHANICAL DARUGHTSMAN
Client Relationship Management
client vendor relations
Collaborating with other Warehouse Attendants to process incoming shipments and prepare outgoing shipments
Communicate well with customers
Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Communication and Motivation
communication and troubleshooting. • Able to react in a fast paced environment and able work under pressure. • Clear thinker.
Communication Skills. Leadership Skills. Organizational Skills. Delegation Skills. Problem-solving Skills
Communications Skills& Interpersonal abilities Computer Software - (Microsoft Office)
Competent with Microsoft Office Suite
Completed professional training with technical background or equivalent additional training (e.g. machine operator
Comprehesive knowledge of Peachtree
computer applications and numeracy.
Computer Fundamentals in System Admin
Computer Literacy- Certified with Microsoft Office- Word
Computer Literacy. Analytical Skills. The ability to work with minimum supervision. Good Communication Skills (oral and writing.) Customer Management Skills. Knowledge of the Shipping industry.
Computer Literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office- Word
Computer literate especially in Microsoft Excel
computer Literate in Microsoft word and Excel
Computer literate with ability to work with MS office suite.
Computer Litigious skills. (Word
computer science or related discipline. • At least 3 years’ experience in the field of Telecoms (especially in Sales and Marketing
Confidence in speaking both one-on-one and to large groups of people
Conflict resolution and problem solving
Content creation and curation
Continueous learning oriented
Control Systems Engineering
Cranes & Lifting
creates a positive energy and is motivated. Organised and is willing to go the extra mile for on time service delivery.
Critical thinking ability to troubleshoot and detect malfunctioning
critical thinking. Banking/accounting/Reconciliation of accounts Research skills
Cross-Functional Team Management
cross-selling of products and services
Customer Experience/ Service Representative Customer Engagement Specialist (Project) Data Entry Clerk Retention Agent Disconnection Agent Troubleshooting Training Senior Agent (Staff Supervision)
Customer Service and Administration
Customer Service and Small-business management
Customer Service Driven
Customer service oriented
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative Retention Agent Disconnection Agent Store Clerk Mobile Agent Filing
Customer Service Skills
Dac-easy accounting package
Data backup management
data management software
Database development in MS Access
Database SQL Oracle
DC 101 Radio Drop
DC Emergency Management Agency Channel (EMA1)
decorating and coordinating (certified) • Document creation
dedicated and trustworthy
Defensive Driving Training
Demand Forecasting Capabilities
demonstrate teamwork and highly confidential • High energy level
Demonstrated front-line supervisory planning and organization skills
Dependable and can-do attitude
Dependable transportation will be an asset
Detail oriented and excellent with numbers
Developing good customer relations
development publishing and presenting • Problem-Solving Skills
Diagnostic and problem solving
Diploma in Marketing and/or Creative Design from a recognized institution would be considered an asset
Diploma in MEEET
Diploma in Sales & Marketing
Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
Diploma or First Degree is Management studies will be an asset
Dispute resolution Practicioner
Distribution & Demand Planning
Domestic Events Network (DENS)
dynamic environment • An equivalent combination of appropriate training / qualifications and experience may be considered. • Proficient in Microsoft Office particularly Word
Eager to learn
Eagerness to learn
Effective coaching and team building abilities
Effective listener and communicator
Effective Office Practioner
Efficiency inusing all measuring equipment - vernier caliper
electronic and data processing
Electronic Engineering Project Management Certification will be considered an asset.
Emergency Information Collection
Emergency Management Network (EMnet)
Empathetic and honest
Engineering functions and procedures
enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
Environmental Management Act
Equipment/ Gadget Operation and Calibration
especially in MS Excel Applications. Experience using “DacEasy Accounting
ETAP Power Simulation Software
Event coordination & planning • Project support • Sales
Evidence of ability to innovate and implement change successfully
Excel & Outlook Mails.
Excel & Powerpoint
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
excellent communication skills
Excellent Communication Skills (Written and Oral)
Excellent Comunication Skills
excellent creative thinking skills
excellent customer service
Excellent customer service skills
excellent Customer service skills.
Excellent Follow up Skills
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Excellent Interpersonal Skills
Excellent Listening Negotiation and Presentation Skills
Excellent Negotiation Skills
Excellent Networking Skills
Excellent Organizational Skills
Excellent personal organization skills
Excellent Planning and Organizational Skills
Excellent Presentation Skills
excellent problem solving skills
excellent telephone etitquette
Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Excellent written and communication skills Works well under minimal supervision Flexible team player Proficient with Microsoft Office suite: Word
Excellent written and verbal communication
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Exceptional closing skills
Exceptional communication and presentation skills
exceptional customer service skills
Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
executive team leadership
experience and training.
Experience Configuring VPN; DHCP Server; File Server; Domain Name Server
Experience creating detailed technical proposal and implementation plans
Experience in electrical works for vehicles would be considered an asset
experience in food and beverage will be an asset and strong skills in MS Office Suite
Experience in Software Programs: MatLab
Experience in supervising and hiring administrative and clerical staff
Experience in the Automotive/Safety/Lubricant or IT equipment industry from a sales perspective will be a significant advantage
Experience preparing RFP and RFI responses
Experience using AS400 / CAPSIL (Ingenium)
Experience with Active Directory
Experience with HP and Microsoft Windows Server
experience with international vendors is an advantage. • Good knowledge in the fields of routing
Experience with Virtual Machines in server environments
Experience working in a fast paced environment.
experience working in commercial kitchens
Experience working with Camera Systems
Experience working with GPS systems
Experience working with GPS Systems a plus
Experience working with hybrid vehicles and heavy fleet (ERF International Nissan trucks)
experienced accounts receivables clerk.
Experienced and safe driver
Experienced in Project Management
Extremely strong English communication skills
Extremely well organized
Face to Face
Familiar with Food and Beverage environment would be an asset
fast and accurate typing
fast learner and quick thinker
FEMA Emergency Preparedness: Federal/State Program Coordination
FEMS and MPD Radio
Field and desk research
Field Operations Deployment
FIFO & KAIZEN. • Written and verbal communication skills. • Corrective maintenance & Preventive maintenance. • Operation
Financial Analysis Capabilities
fire alarm installation and maintenance
Fire Suppression Systems
Firewall system maintaining (Sonic wall
First Aid and CPR Training Emergency Medical Responder Training
First Degree in Production and Operations Management; Food Engineering; Quality Control or equivalent
Five (5) O’level Subjects of which English and Mathematics is required.
Five O' Levels including Mathematics and English
Five O'Level passes including Mathematics and English
Five O'Level passes including Mathematics and Principles of Accounts
fixed asset management
Flexibility and able to work extended hours including weekends and holidays when the need arises
flexibility and willingness to learn and develop in the respective field of work and keep abreast with new technologies and procedures
Focused and well organized
Food and Beverage Service
Food Quality Data Analysis
Forecasting & Replineshment
forklifts and all general construction equipment. In depth knowledge and training in rig mechanical maintenance
French and Spanish language skills
friendly and professional attitude
Front Desk Etiquette and Academic Researching
Front End Developer
G Suite ● Service and Results Oriented ● Self-Motivated and Accountable ● Possess Time Management Skills ● Communicates Effectively
Gardening & Grounds Maintenance
gas or fumes
General Draughtsmanship Technician
generating reports and presentations
generator service and repair
GEOMETRICAL ENGINEERING DRAWING
ghostwriting. • Problem-solving
Gmail and CRM.
GMP & HACCP. • Knowledge of PPE
Good at team work
Good customer service skills
Good Influencing Skills
good interpersonal skills
good organizational skills
Good research skills
Good time management skills
Good time management to work at a fast pace
Good time management to work at a good pace
Good verbal and written communication Positive attitude and focused Team player Organized Good time management Adaptable Honours confidentiality Customer and client service oriented Multitask
Good verbal and written communication skills
Good with Microsoft office
Good written and communication skills
google ads words
Great communication skills both written and verbal.
Greeted and assisted with guests with all customer service requirements ● Handled customer queries as needed ● Handled office tasks
Hardware & Software Troubleshooting
Have a mechanical background
Have excellent time management skills
Health & Safety
Health and Safety (HSE) • LEAN (Six Sigma) 5S abilities • Excellent communication skills
Health Safety & Environment (HSE).
high degree of confidentiality
High energy levels
High proficiency in computers including MS Office Suite
High work ethic
Highly organized with a strong focus on time management
Highly proficient in Social Media Marketing
Highly skilled in masonary and roofing
Honest and Reliable
Hospital Incident Command System
Hospital Mutual Aid Radio System (HMARS)
HSE Management Systems
HSEMA Tactical (TAC1)
Human Resource Management qualifications
HVAC experience a strong asset
I am Mature and Reliable.
I am ready to do any work in your country and I will do whatever I get in a very good way. My whole focus will be on my work only. Thank you
I possess good Interpersonal Skills.
I possess sound problem solving and analytical skills which I have often used in my career.
ICBS. • SAM – Sales and Referrals management tool. • Cash Management. • Knowledge of banking routines
in addition to accounting standards.
In Design Premier Pro & Story) • Microsoft Office • Team Player • Self-Motivated • Resilient
In Microsoft Excel
in this regard
including Math and English • Minimum of two (2) years’ similar experience • Confidential
including Math and English • Minimum of two (2) years’ similar experience • Must be honest and possess strong ethical values • High accuracy
Information gathering and management
innovative yet adaptive to new or existing ideas. • Technologically equipped
Inspection of Storage Tanks using API 653
Inspiration to others
Instagram and Facebook.
install configure and maintain software/hardware
Interacted and met the needs of customers
Intermediate Excel and Word
internet and Microsoft office suite
interpersonal and communication skills
interpersonal and communication skills are excellent. Continue to focus on transcending the skills that I have acquired over the years into an industry where a positive impact can be made
ISO trained auditor
It is with confidence that I hereby apply for any vacancy that may exist within your Company commensurate with my qualifications and experience. Further to this and recognizing that as a young person
IT Operational Support
IT Project Planning & Coordination
IT Security; on line lab training with Quikilabs familiarize with Windows 10 and Linux (Deniban )
IT Service Delivery
Java Server Pages
KEY TRANSFERABLE SKILLS • Strategic
Knowledge and experience in peachtree
Knowledge of a Fish Processing Plant would be an asset.
Knowledge of a manufacturing operations would be an asset.
Knowledge of a manufacturing plant would be an asset.
Knowledge of accounting and administrative management practices and procedures
Knowledge of AR and AP functions
knowledge of brewery practices and standards
Knowledge of business and management principles
Knowledge of customer service practices and principles.
Knowledge of EZ Pay Software will be an asset.
Knowledge of FIFO principles (First-in-First-Out for perishable products).
Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
Knowledge of Logistics and Transportation Management
Knowledge of manufacturing operations.
Knowledge of Merchandising/Retailing
Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
Knowledge of microsoft office suite
Knowledge of motors
Knowledge of OSHA and HACCP policies and procedures.
Knowledge of payroll functions and procedures.
Knowledge of payroll processing.
Knowledge of Peachtree
Knowledge of road safety and traffic laws.
Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies
Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook Word and Excel)
Knowledge on the operations of heavy units and/or experience working in a heavy fleet environment will be an advantage
Knowledgeable in Pharmaceutical Sales
Knowledgeable in Project Management
Knowledgeable in the operation
Knowledgeable of Regional Trade Agreements and Treaties
Knowledgeable of the Trinidad & Tobago Customs Laws and Regulations
Language Access Line
Languages : BI / ABAP/4 (4.6C)
leadership and problem solving skills. The ability to work with minimum supervision. Good Communication Skills (oral and writing)
leadership and team playing capabilities. Due to my experience working within the public sector
Level 1 CAT or Level 1 ACCA would be an asset
lift up to 100 lbs
Logging While Drilling
Logistic & Transportation Management
Lubricant or IT equipment industry from a sales perspective will be a significant advantage
Main Car Dealership
Maintain a safe & healthy work environment by establishing
maintaining financial records
maintaining storeroom security
Malcolm Perouse Lot #2A Wyaby Road
manage multiple priorities
Management or related Discipline •
Managerial and Supervisory skill
managing budgets cash flows
Managing multiple Project objectives and Deadlines
Maritime Law & Economics
Marketing and Advertising • Administrative support • Time management • Records and Database Administration • Client Relations & Customer Service Support • Research
Marketing and/or Business Management
martial arts training
Mass Casualty Management
Material Management – Financial Controlling – Lean Manufacturing - Sourcing – Purchasing – Production Planning - Supply Chain – Administration – Customer Service - KPI’s - SAP & MS Office
materials & consumables to reduce rush orders
Mathematics and a Science subject is compulsory. Mechanical Technical Diploma will be a definite asset. Computer Literate
Mathematics and a Science subject is compulsory. Mechanical Technical Diploma will be a definite asset. Computer Literate OR Any relevant qualifications
Mature and reliable
Mcriosoft Office Word - Certified
Measurements While Drilling
Mechanical Knowledge with use of analytical judgment and decision-making abilities appropriate to the work environment of the organization
menu boards etc.
Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
Microsoft Dynamics Nav/LS Retail
Microsoft Excel Advanced Spreadsheets
Microsoft Excel ETC.
Microsoft instructor (word
MICROSOFT Office 365
Microsoft Office suite
Microsoft Office Suitte
Microsoft Power BI
Microsoft Server 2012
Microsoft Suite including Excel comprehension preferred
Microsoft Suite knowledge and can set Calendar schedules
Microsoft Word and Excel Proficient.
Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a sales engineer or solutions engineer.
Minimum Education and Qualifications
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS • Five (5) ‘O’ level passes or CXC equivalent including English Language and Mathematics. • Must be computer literate
Minimum of a BSc. Mechanical Electrical Engineering Minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in similar role.
Minimum of two (2) CXC subjects inclusive of Mathematics and English
Minimum of two (2) Years sales experience in the food industry
Minimum of Two Secondary School Qualifications including Mathematics and English
Minimum two(2) years' experience in a Warehouse
Ministry of Health Food Badge
Moderate Programming experience in Visual Basic; C and Java
MS Office Suite
Must be a certified forklift driver.
Must be a quick learner
Must be a quick learner - Must be mature and reliable - Must possess good interpersonal skills
Must be able and willing to work shifts
Must be able to drive Automatic vehicles (Manual would be an asset) A Heavy T permit would be an asset. Once a holder of Precept and FUEC would also be an asset.
Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds
Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
Must be able to meet stick deadlines
Must be able to multitask
Must be able to read and write
Must be able to work and deliver within limited time range or frame
must be able to work in
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
Must be able to work long hours and on a shift basis when needed
Must be able to work long hours when needed
Must be able to work on weekends and able to work a shift systems
Must be Computer Literate
Must be computer literate and be able to use computer applications at an advanced level
Must be confidential
Must be hands-on
Must be mature and reliable
Must be physically fit
Must be proficient in driving manual transmission vehicles
Must be proficient in MS Office
Must be trustworthy and able to work under pressure
Must be very proficient in Excel.
Must have a vehicle
MUST HAVE AT LEAST THREE (3